"G.W.C." TABS (so far...) posted here...

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
K.....I managed to find a little time to actually write down and tab out a couple riffs.....I don't know the entire song all together, but I'm working on it. I play by ear, so sometimes my riffs aren't 100%. I apoligize for posting any fucked up riffs.

Originally I was just going to P.M. this to goofpig, but figured, what the hell...might as well let everyone see it just case anyone else wants to learn the riffs.

From the title track "God was created"....here's the entire chorus....I will work on finishing up the rest of the song as well as posting a couple riffs for "The Lords work" and others once i get to them.

Again, I tune 7-string style to B flat....a half step lower than Vehemence. Just take all of the riffs and move them up a fret and it should be the same. John and Bjorn, please feel free to correct me on any of the riffs. Also, I'm too lazy to type up EVERY SINGLE speed-picked note.....Here's just the basic notes....Just speed pick the rhythm, along with your CD and it should be the same.

I'm having some trouble with the first verse, so for now....here's the entire chorus.

GOD WAS CREATED - chorus part

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------65-------------------------------------
---------------65-----5656535-----------------------------
65--6----65-------------------5---65----------------------
--68--------68------------------68---6888885555566663333
-----------------------------------------------------------
------691---------1---------------------------------------- repeat (speed picking)

then the following riff.....

------------------------------------------------
------653--535313---653----------------5------
568-3----5---------3----5------5-565668-------
-----------------------------868-8--------------
------------------------------------------------ repeat

Also, note...the "568" is NOT repeated....It's actually the pause where the drums stop....It's only played in between the Chorus and the following riff.

hahaha i tried transposing, i got some of it, do u ahve a time signature and tell me what the duration of the speed picking goes for? its difficult to work out
maybe its because im aussie lol

uuhhh...Hate to say, but don't really know much as for the time duration. But the general speed picking shouldn't be too hard to figure out by listening. Try jamming along with it. It works. And it's fun too....

AtTheGates2099 said:
uuhhh...Hate to say, but don't really know much as for the time duration. But the general speed picking shouldn't be too hard to figure out by listening. Try jamming along with it. It works. And it's fun too....
orrighty
the notes sound correct but i have no clue if its in triplets or not!
are they doubled or tripled and how long does it go for!? o_O

I'm not really sure either...I just sorta play by ear. But just think of the riffs in your head while you play it. It'll come to you. Or at least it does to me, but idunno.....maybe I just listen to that CD too much. LOL