The Riff Thread makes its way here...

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I've done these all over the internet. Basically just record some riffs back home and see if anyone knows what its from... let them post their own riffs etc. It usually turns into great musical discussion because everyone's trying to outdo each other :lol:

Here's one I knocked up with real fast...
http://www.geocities.com/cyanidix/storage/MA_mofo.mp3

Caution though, it may not work because geocities likes dick, and doesn't like my account consuming bandwidth.

So anyway, come on guys... in particular the Vehemence guitarists... I know you guys have POD units back home, so there's no excuse :). Oh and I recall John working on learning the 'Dechristianize' solo... I'd love to hear that.

Sounds good, I'm down! But I need the files hosted... can I just upload the file in my geocities "file manager" or will it not hold a small WMP file?

Hey Moonie, i'm using winamp to hear your song, it helps to not have the song name in the "file info" ;)

Master's Apprentice

90's metal. Ok its the first solo in the song. The band only released 1 CD and the guitar player is no longer living. Thats all for now, let me know if you need more hints.

Yeah, I've heard Devolved. I was at a gig where they were supposed to headline, but my mates pulled me out because they were hungry, and there were no pass-outs at the gig, so we got screwed. Why?