game music

Sep 14, 2007
Sweden
what video/PC game has your favourite music? i go with Megaman 2..now the music in there is fucking marvelous, it so goes beyond all the lame ass,created in 5 minutes, soundtracks that 90% of other games has. The crown jewel is probably the music in the quickman stage, not far behind being heat man and bubble man

man check this shit out! this will give chills of nostalgia for anyone who was a mega man freak back in the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
The infamous Mario theme, Zelda, and I also liked the music on Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. My favourite in MP3C is probably when you're fighting Omega Ridley.

Interstate 76. Full crazy funk soundtrack. I still listen to it occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
The old Sonic and Megaman games, Zelda games almost always have great music. Halo games also have good music.

I love the music in Mega Man 3. I learned 3-4 of those tunes on guitar a few months back & they're crazy cool to warm up on or whatever. My all time favorites are Final Fantasy music though. I learned a few of those tunes as well.

Zelda always has good music. Street Fighter 2 is also pretty good as well. I also enjoy the music from the original Resident Evil, I think it creates the perfect atmosphere. Finally, I think the main themes from Tomb Raider 1 and 3 are pretty amazing.

I'd have to say any of the first few Mario games, the generic beeps & boops are still stuck in my head after all of those years >.>;