Game On!

walking dead 666

Evil Walks
Mar 22, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Well my friends hocky is back!

Done Deal!

And now for the words everyone has been waiting to hear: The deal is done!
The NHL and NHL Players' Association have finally reached an agreement (pending ratification) on a new six-year collective bargaining agreement that - if approved by the NHL board of governors and the rank and file membership of the NHLPA - will officially end the stalemate on Thursday, July 21. When that happens, the league will also hold its Draft Lottery, with 30 teams getting their shot at Sidney Crosby.
The agreement, a complex document reportedly numbering more than 600 pages, came after the two sides staged marathon negotiating sessions for nine consecutive days.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

The players should fire Goodenow. If they'd have accepted the original deal they'd be a lot better off than they are now.

That's how I felt, but now with a 24% roll back in salaries and a cap of about 35 mil creates a level playing field. The days of Detroit, Jersey & Colorado dominating the NHL are over. Add the new rule changes and crackdown on obstruction along with the elimination of the trap; the on ice product will be 10x better than the last couple of seasons.

coop said:
The players should fire Goodenow. If they'd have accepted the original deal they'd be a lot better off than they are now.
I heard this too.

and

Greg you just like the minor leaguers because they have cheerleaders :loco:

Speculation says the are considering eliminating the red line and doing away with ties in favor of shootouts. They're going to have to do something to get scoring back up. The game has become too much clutch and grab in the neutral zone. Boooooring.