Game Thread

im sittn next to a few kids right now talkn about MW2 and im just tryn not to laugh. not that im 1337 or anything but here are a few gems that i thought were funny:
"I saw the best k/d ever last night. this guy went 20 and 5. i dont know how he did it"
"have u ever gotten an air strike? i got one last night and its bad ass"
"i had the best game of my life yesterday. i went 15 and 8. i was fuckn tearing shit up!"
i just had to post those, ive been sittn for a half hour waiting to register for classes , listening these kids

Noob alert. Also, is anyone down for a geeky fucking SC LAN party? Beer, food, computers, a couple of dicks?

Noob alert. Also, is anyone down for a geeky fucking SC LAN party? Beer, food, computers, a couple of dicks?

i dont think any one really plays. kris probably would. maybe wang on a blue moon. I hate teams any way. When we did teams it was always 1 sided too. that kind of sucked.

well, regardless, I'd still like to watch you and kris go at it. Also, why couldn't we do like a 1v1 tourney man? Doty, D Reck, Me, you, Milk?, Wang?, Vinnie wanted to play.

we gotta setup that basement again. we are down 1 computer because i took it to work.. also i gutted the computer bear was using. i just took some ram and put it in the office computer. i can take it back out though. so yea. theres only 1 computer down stairs. umm does jasons frankenstein computer that we threw togther work?

Protoss 9-21 | 30% | 30 games
PvZ 0-7 | 0%
PvP 2-9 | 18.2%
PvT 7-5 | 58.3%

my stats on iccup. getting progressivly worse. I dropped back down to D-. I cant fucking beat Zerg man.

Eh dont read the next part unless you beat Bayonetta. Probably some minor spoilers or whatever

Holy shit. This game is the shit. I beat it yesterday and at first I didnt think the game deserved all the rave reviews it was getting. I liked the game I just didnt understand all these 9/10's and perfect scores. Then I beat the game. The credits start to roll. Standard credits... then its like NAH NIGGA. YOU THOUGHT THOSE WERE THE REAL CREDITS? SIT DOWN SON. I JUST MADE YOU MY BITCH. YOU GOT CREDITS ROLL'd, NIGGA. Then what fucking happens? THEY FUCKING DANCE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT. OH. MY. GOD. WHAT IS HAPPENING?! *GRABS DICK* I JUST GOT AN ERECTION. That shit was so fucking nutty and over the top. Bayonetta is fucking god tier. Then I beat the game in 3 hours to unlock Bracelet of Time.

So apparently Rock Band is opening up their game a bit and allowing people to produce songs and submit them to their network for others playing the game to download for a small price. I think it'd be sweet if the Lucid Wake stuff managed to make it on the site, but I hear the program is rather difficult to use. Here are some links if you guys want to read just a bit on it:
http://www.destructoid.com/rock-band-network-open-beta-begins-tonight-160914.phtml
http://www.destructoid.com/preview-rock-band-network-146295.phtml

GRACE
Oh God, Trip, don't turn this into a big production, please! -- (interrupted)

(Andrew knocks on the front door.)

TRIP
Oh, he's here!

GRACE
What?! You said he's coming an hour from now!

TRIP
No, he's right on time!

GRACE
Trip...!

(Trip opens the front door.)

TRIP
Andrew!!

TRIP
Hey! God it's been so long since we've seen you! How are you doing, man?

ANDREW
its about time asshole

(Trip closes the front door.)

(ANDREW knocks on the front door.)

(ANDREW knocks on the front door.)