Game Thread

Shit's been crazy at work. Working doubles, fags calling off. I've been super tired and just been sleeping a lot at the apartment. Yeah, I'll definitely be grabbing MW2. I gotta see how my weekend is shaping up because I want to hang.

yea i saw the nuke video. lots of people are complaining. but i mean... if you get a 25 kill streak. the game was pretty much over already.

Fucking seriously. How many times does somebody actually get a 25 kill streak? Honestly...

On another note, I ordered the COD4:MW2 Xbox 360 last night and its freaking arriving tomorrow. I LOVE Newegg.

I'm grabbing it tonight Luis. Hopefully they'll have a line for people who have paid it off. I don't want to be stuck behind kids using their fucking allowance money.

I'm grabbing it tonight Luis. Hopefully they'll have a line for people who have paid it off. I don't want to be stuck behind kids using their fucking allowance money.

yea i decided to cancel my newegg order and just get it tonight at gamestop. speaking of fucking retarded kids. I went there just now to pay off my pre order. I fucking go up to the register as soon as clerk pops up these 3 kids with skateboards surround me. Like breathing down my neck. Im not even exagerating. They couldnt of been older then 15. They start going ape shit asking the guy who was trying to help me. "OMG LOL WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT" "CAN WE PLAY IT NOW?!" "WHEN ARE THE KIOSKS GOING TO BE UP?!" The guy got pissed and pretty much said "STFU or there will be no tournament" and finally was able to help me.

Ok why the fuck would you bring your skateboards into fucking gamestop? I didnt even mention the filthy fucking neckbeards that were waiting outside. God damn. This is why i hate "Gamers".

My Gamestop is expecting 200 people tonight....200. I'm going to be smoking like a fucking chimney to get me through all the fags talking about perk and weapon load outs. Also, if there's one person who "dresses up", I swear to god I'll hit them.

707743737_9t9ZR-L.jpg

I probably would too if I didn't already have a 4 day work week and was 100% sure I would be getting my xbox tomorrow.

L4D2 is for faggots jack. Game looks so damn boring and you need to play COD4:MW2 more often. Granted, I have to as well though.

Speaking of MW2, anybody want to help me boost? :p

been playing Starcraft again lately. 6-15 on ICCUP ATM. floating around D. Im still only maintaing a D level. It seems my new best match up is PvT. I still suck at PvZ. Bear if you wanna play some time let me know. i could use the PvP practice.

im sittn next to a few kids right now talkn about MW2 and im just tryn not to laugh. not that im 1337 or anything but here are a few gems that i thought were funny:
"I saw the best k/d ever last night. this guy went 20 and 5. i dont know how he did it"
"have u ever gotten an air strike? i got one last night and its bad ass"
"i had the best game of my life yesterday. i went 15 and 8. i was fuckn tearing shit up!"
i just had to post those, ive been sittn for a half hour waiting to register for classes , listening these kids