Game Thread

yea dual booting....

yo jack i think im gonna draw a cartoon for starcraft, and i was wondering if i could use your "when im fingering girls, i pretend im macroing dragoons" line. i think i might tweek it but i still wanted to ask for permission!

if i win u can have one of tha beta keys!

Did you give up on Starcraft Jack? lol

Also, come hang out Saturday night faggot.

eh kinda. I played today actually. I beat some scrub and stopped playing though.

yea dual booting....

yo jack i think im gonna draw a cartoon for starcraft, and i was wondering if i could use your "when im fingering girls, i pretend im macroing dragoons" line. i think i might tweek it but i still wanted to ask for permission!

if i win u can have one of tha beta keys!

yea go ahead lol. btw luis just started playing this game called "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier" for the DS. Made by the same people who made Xenosaga apparently. Im playing on an Emu though. I packed up the emu im using and the rom. If you play use the "NO$Zoomer" cause it plays it realy really small... like a DS. The battle system is *kinda* like Valkyrie Profile. Its got cowboys and mechs and big boobies and stuff. so yea. pretty standard awesome stuff. Works well with a 360 controller if you have a wired one.

20s9m6e.jpg

2r59tzn.jpg

2e6f28w.jpg

efo1go.jpg

rtg8hz.jpg

yea pretty perverted. Actually the 4th picture down is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. I just realized that.

heres a link to the pack i made with the emulator that actually works:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IQ5V46F0

sorry i havent been around guys. Ive been working so much lately. after I got home from my demo in new jersey today I fell asleep and I just woke up.

eh kinda. I played today actually. I beat some scrub and stopped playing though.

yea go ahead lol. btw luis just started playing this game called "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier" for the DS. Made by the same people who made Xenosaga apparently. Im playing on an Emu though. I packed up the emu im using and the rom. If you play use the "NO" cause it plays it realy really small... like a DS. The battle system is *kinda* like Valkyrie Profile. Its got cowboys and mechs and big boobies and stuff. so yea. pretty standard awesome stuff. Works well with a 360 controller if you have a wired one.

20s9m6e.jpg

2r59tzn.jpg

2e6f28w.jpg

efo1go.jpg

rtg8hz.jpg

yea pretty perverted. Actually the 4th picture down is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. I just realized that.

heres a link to the pack i made with the emulator that actually works:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IQ5V46F0

sorry i havent been around guys. Ive been working so much lately. after I got home from my demo in new jersey today I fell asleep and I just woke up.

will this werk on mah mac?

on going debate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead

ctrl+f havok nothing found

ctrl+f source engine = The game uses Valve's proprietary Source engine

also e3 is fucking shit tier this year. l4d 2? are you fucking kidding me? everything is shit. I hope Tony Hawk dies of cancer. FUCKING FACEBOOK?! SURE IS FUCKING VIDEO GAMES IN HERE HURRR. FUCKING TWITTER SHIT YEAH! NOW I CAN TWEET LIKE A TWAT AND SHOW MY FRIENDS ONLINE.

FUCK

luis did you see that shit where everyone was speculating that was sunny and the big boss looking character was otacon?

also rumor has it that kojimas secret project is the new 3d castlevania game coming out. i wouldnt count on it though. total speculation