Gamer dudes

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
edit: dudettes too

Would you guys recommend one of those online rental sites like gamefly.net? I haven't rented games since the Dreamcast days and back then it required a trip to the video store. So I'm clueless, what are the pros and cons, and do you recommend any in particular?

I remember renting NES games from the video store, and then one day they stopped working. We went back to the place and told them their games were broken, and after several times of this happening I gave up.

Nowadays we all know this just a natural part of NES ownership!

edit: dudettes too

Would you guys recommend one of those online rental sites like gamefly.net? I haven't rented games since the Dreamcast days and back then it required a trip to the video store. So I'm clueless, what are the pros and cons, and do you recommend any in particular?

It would require a credit card,right? I don't like using them, there's the risk of going overboard, but some people don't abuse them.

Also, I think gamefly doesn't have a late fee, I'm not sure, it might be something else.

But go for it, see what happens.

To be honest, I just download games instead.

I really only play team Fortress 2 now.

Edit: Which means I wouldn't know, I should add. I pirate whatever else I'm gonna play anyway.

Learn to dodge by moving toward and diagonal. They're not hard to strafe if you avoid groups and walls. I only get hit when in groups, by a wall, or most often, luck when I'm just stepping out 2 seconds after someone fired at that door.

I like the crit system, it clears out dug-in piles for forward advancement.

Eh, I'm still terrible at TF2.

CoD4 on the other hand, rape.

"HAHA I HAVE BARETTA 50 CAL IZ GUD!"

M14 to the head.

try out gamefly, though for your dreamcast you can easily get the games online and burn it to a disc to play on your dreamcast *did that with many games* would be cheaper but a little effort on your part.

I personally never used gamefly so im not sure how they do things. But it seems to be the popular online gaming rental site i've seen.

I have an xbox 360 now, not a dreamcast haha. I might try the gamefly trial for the hell of it.

if you can keep games forever gamefly sounds sick so you can keep it until you beat the game, but honestly you don't lose that much money if you just buy the game, beat it, sell it back for credit, buy a new game, repeat.

I use gamefly for console games I wanna go through quickly... its pretty decent. Games usually come in great condition, you can keep them however long you want, etc. It's essentially the same as netflix (probably owned by the same people).

Yeah, certain games are not worth buying. I'm not sure a similar service is available here in the UK, but I would have used it for games like Frontlines and Timeshift, which I liked and had fun playing through, but they're definitely not keepers.

I allow myself an evening of croquet once a week (Sundays I find to be the most accomodating, though that may depend upon the length of our parishoners' diatribe and the accompanying fondlement of the choirboys!) would anyone else see fit to accompany myself and up to three other ladies to a tournament of sorts, after which there will be the usual tea, violation and crumpets?

I allow myself an evening of masturbation once a week (Sundays I find to be the most accomodating, though that may depend upon the length of our parishoners' diatribe and the accompanying fondlement of the choirboys!) would anyone else see fit to accompany myself and up to three other men to a tournament of sorts, after which there will be the usual rape, violation and crumpets?

Sounds like a sausage fest. :loco: