Gamma Ray In The U.S.

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
German power metallers GAMMA RAY will play six dates in North America — including three shows in the U.S. — in the spring. So far only one date has been confirmed: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 at Jaxx in West Springfield, Virginia. More information will be made available soon.

GAMMA RAY's latest album, "Majestic", was recorded and mixed at Hansen Studios in Hamburg, Germany. Mastering duties were handled at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland by Mikko Karmila and Kai Hansen. The follow-up to 2001's "No World Order" includes 10 tracks which represent "all of the characteristic strengths of the band's musical career to date," the group write on their web site.

I have developed a strong hatred for Jaxx, they get every god damn good band that comes to the States. It just infuritates me that I live in the midwest. Now I am going to listen to ''Majestic" and cry.

I'll put money down that there'll be nothing west of Chicago. Let's see the other two will be either somewhere in Philly or Boston... and BB Kings in NY.

YtseJammer said:
Monday May 1 - NYC - BB Kings - Gamma Ray

YES! I am so pumped. Eddie Trunk and Q104.3 FM is behind this show too which is very good for the band. Eddie actually played "My Temple" two weeks ago. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come.

TheGraveDigger said:
YES! I am so pumped. Eddie Trunk and Q104.3 FM is behind this show too which is very good for the band. Eddie actually played "My Temple" two weeks ago. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come.

I heard that on my way home in the car. I couldn't believe it.

I think they are keeping this on the East Coast and Canada just like I believe Finntroll and Sodom are doing. I think this will be the teaser tour. Then Gamma Ray comes back for ProgPower and does a full scale North American tour.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I have developed a strong hatred for Jaxx, they get every god damn good band that comes to the States. It just infuritates me that I live in the midwest. Now I am going to listen to ''Majestic" and cry.

The sad part is Jaxx really is really not a very good place to see a show. There are better clubs out there....oh well.