GAMMA RAY TOUR SHIRTS FOR SALE

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone!

Before I post these on eBay and subject myself to that pain and suffering, I thought I'd give all of you the opportunity to purchase these...

I ran across some NEW UNWORN Gamma Ray tour shirts from their 2005-2006 US tour which consisted of a very limited number of dates. This was the Majestic album tour. Since myself and about 8 people actually liked that album, I think I have enough for all of us.

This is the front of the shirt:
GammaRayT-Shirtfront.jpg

This is the back of the shirt:
GammaRayT-Shirtback.jpg

Again, this is a brand new, never worn, never washed shirt. They are all size "L"

Asking $10 each and $4 flat shipping charge to wherever you may be for a grand total of $14.

Please send a private message if you are interested in these. I will hold these shirts for one week and then afterwards, I will release them to the hounds of eBay.

Thanks for the interest!
Uncle Swordzy

P.S. For anyone interested -- the 5-12-2006 date was my show and featured the first live performance ever by the band Avian! :headbang:

I am wearing this exact shirt right now!

I thought Majestic was great! Honestly the only Gamma Ray albums I don't really dig are the early ones where Kai Hansen does not sing lead vocals.

Well thank God I'm not alone! I love Majestic, it's my second favorite album behind Land of the Free (part I). Blood Religion and How Long are two of the best songs they ever wrote.

:headbang: