genius gone insane

buzz

Aug 31, 2001
cental wisc
Visit site
several point here----1) how are they in arena's??? blame the promoters!!! they book the shows 2) how on earth can you say they aren't metal??? 3) i' 33 and a big mudfan when am i gonna "grow up???" 4) noone knows about nevermore becuz of horrible promoting by alot of people and the fact that nevermore hardly tour ( 2 tours in 2 1/2 yrs..) while bands like slipknot are on their 5th tour in 3 years and mudvayne have played wisc 5 times in 1 1/2 yrs nevermore 2x's in 4 1/2 yrs... 5) sounds like you seriously have deep problems with your band mates and need to move on....i've been to 4 mudvayne shows and 2 slipknot while i've been to 2 nevermore shows.....the mudvayne/slipknot shows were exciting and fun the nevermore shows were o.k. but hella alot less exciting!!!!! 6) the 80's stuff sucked 10x's worse cuz they had talent and chose to worry about image over substance!!! sorry this got so long....

First off, Nevermore has been on tour for almsot a year now. I am going to see them for the fourth time in 10 months, in a few weeks. So, I have no idea how, or why, you think they should tour more.

Second, Nevermore doesn't play arenas because they can't sell them out. This has nothing to do with their promotion, or lack there of. Nevermore's music simply doesn't have the mass appeal required to fill such venues.

You think Slipknot is better live than Nevermore? I hope they don't drug test where ever it is that you work. I have seen roughly 200 bands live. Out of all of those bands, Nevermore was the best live by a wide margin.

GZ

I DID NOT SAY SLIPKNOT WERE THE BEST BAND EVER (far from it)AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT BEING A TROLL!!!!! i have been here for almost 2 yrs...show some respect

ha i don't have to "earn" anything i already get it from the other neverheads who use alot more original comments than calling a band "clitknot" plus who invited you into this anyway i was talking to "the semi-genius who gets angry when his thoughts get challenged "

well, I think promotion HAS a bit to do with it,,,,thats just my HO

Oh yeah,,,u get used to being called a troll,,,,,,I did. Just keep posting anyway