Geography classes in the US

Raistlin1980

And justice for some
Oct 24, 2002
Madrid
Hello everybody. Somebody sent me a really shocking email and i want to share it with you, so that you can tell me whether it's true or not and what you think about it:

The following pic is supposed to be page number 76 from 'Introduction to geography' by David Norman which is used in Junior high school in the US (or that's what i've been told)

http://www.jotapeges.com/im.php?g=6/&n=1084803018_untitled.jpg

I'm not sure if you can read it there so i'll write the text:

"Since the middle 80s the most important rain forest of the world was passed to the responsabilities of the United States and the United Nations. It is named as FINRAF (Former International Reserve of Amazon Forest) and its foundation was due to the fact the Amazon is located in South America, one of the poorest regions on earth and surrounded by irresponsible, cruel and authoritary countries. It was part of eight different and strange countries, which are in the majority of cases, kingdoms of violence, drug trade, illiteracy and a unintelligent and primitive people.
The creation of FINRAF was supported by all nations of G-23 and was really a special mission of our country and a gift of all the world, since the possesion of these valuable lands to such primitive countries and people should condemn the lungs of the world to disappearing and full destroying in a few years"

*Looks at the map* what happened to Brazil??
More text:

"We can consider that this area has the most biodiversity in the planet, with a vast number of species of all types of animals and vegetals. The value of this area is unable to calcule, but the planet can be cert that the United States won't let these Latin American countries explotate and destroy this real ownership of all humanity. Finraf is like an international park, with very severe rules of explotation."

:rolleyes: Now this must be a joke or what? (I sincerely hope it is)

:lol:

If that's not a joke, I don't what it is...

I've heard about those Geography books BS about Brazil before, but never knew to what extent it was true. But this is a little too much...

Since the flashing add right on top says like "These sluts love cum down their throats", I think I know how serious this pic is to take....

Northern Viking said:
Since the flashing add right on top says like "These sluts love cum down their throats", I think I know how serious this pic is to take....
I have the image in my computer because somebody sent it to me. I uploaded it there because that's the place where i always upload my images for free, since i don't have my own web space.

haha yeah no way in hell thats for real. no publisher would ever print anything so politically incorrect and potentially offensive. also its written in pretty abd english considering its supposed to be a textbook :p