George W. Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, stop complaining about our complaining. It is bad tact! :rolleyes:
YOU WERE 5 YEARS OLD WHEN SADDAM INVADED KUWAIT!
And in the 12 years that have passed, I seem to have exercised my brain cells a good deal more than you have. Which leads me to the next incredibly stupid invective.
I'm sorry I can't debate you.
Yes, so am I. I would love to discuss the failed attempts at introducing communism, the mis-spent oil money, the brutal Zionist incursion and many other events that led to the steaming pot we have today that is called the middle-east. My point is that I have read a great deal about the conflicts in the middle-east, where you have watched CNN while working out in your garage and drinking beer with your hickory-hick-hick buddies. Give me a break.
But I guess you're just smarter than Michelle Malkin.
We have differing views. Since I don`t know Mrs. Malkin, and the only work I have read was a cut/pasted article bursting with national pride, patriotism and glorifying of death in battle for the 50 stars of freedom, I cannot comment on her intelligence. Not to say that I would have been smarter than her if I could though.
She is only the best editorial writer in America.
Entirely subjective.
You should be syndicated.
What are you trying to say? According to dictionary.com, you think that I should sell my articles to a newspaper, which in almost any context is a compliment, not an insult. Thanks.

yea, this is a music forum, so...

<sing to : If Your Happy And U Know It...>
If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
If the terrorists are frisky,
Pakistan is looking shifty,
North Korea is too risky,
Bomb Iraq.

It's "pre-emptive non-aggression", bomb Iraq.
Let's prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.
They've got weapons we can't see,
And that's good enough for me
'Cos it's all the proof I need, so
Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
If you think Saddam's gone mad,
With the weapons that he had,
(And he tried to kill your dad), then
Bomb Iraq.

If your corporate fraud is growing, bomb Iraq.
If your ties to it are showing, bomb Iraq.
If your politics are sleazy,
And hiding that ain't easy,
And your manhood's getting queasy,
Bomb Iraq.

If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.
If we think someone has 'dissed' us, bomb Iraq.
So to hell with the inspections,
Let's look tough for the elections,
Close your mind and take directions,
Bomb Iraq.

Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.
Disagree? We'll call it treason,
Let's make war not love this season,
Even if we have no reason,
Bomb Iraq.

Originally posted by Fee
hahahah, aww cmon, lighten up!

oh, yeah.. I should..

Let's just continue to ruin my (and a lot of other people's) favourite band's forum with political nonsense that won't end because people can't swallow their pride for 5 goddamn seconds.

Yay - Keep the flaming.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fee
ONE thread is gonna RUIN ur favourite band's forum??!?!??

here's a mAd idea, why dont u just not read this thread anymore?

This ONE thread forces even more hatred among people around here.. And we already have a thread like this.

Bolded for the optically challenged:

Do NOT complain about our complaining. It is bad tact! :rolleyes:

Seriously, noone forces you to read this thread. You might want to have a <<<:DCaStLe oF fUn:D>>> where we all just rant all day about everything we like, but many others don`t. This(the usa-iraq conflict)is a situation which concerns the whole world, and many people will have views on it. That they choose to express it here should not be an issue until Jax imposes a "no discussions about X" restriction. Until she does, read the threads you like and avoid reading this one. Once again:

NOONE FORCES YOU TO READ THIS THREAD!!!

Originally posted by Harp Heaven
People, stop complaining about our complaining. It is bad tact! :rolleyes:

And in the 12 years that have passed, I seem to have exercised my brain cells a good deal more than you have. Which leads me to the next incredibly stupid invective.

Yes, so am I. I would love to discuss the failed attempts at introducing communism, the mis-spent oil money, the brutal Zionist incursion and many other events that led to the steaming pot we have today that is called the middle-east. My point is that I have read a great deal about the conflicts in the middle-east, where you have watched CNN while working out in your garage and drinking beer with your hickory-hick-hick buddies. Give me a break.

We have differing views. Since I don`t know Mrs. Malkin, and the only work I have read was a cut/pasted article bursting with national pride, patriotism and glorifying of death in battle for the 50 stars of freedom, I cannot comment on her intelligence. Not to say that I would have been smarter than her if I could though.

Entirely subjective.

What are you trying to say? According to dictionary.com, you think that I should sell my articles to a newspaper, which in almost any context is a compliment, not an insult. Thanks.

Ya fergot about NASCAR I loves my NASCAR... Ya fergots bout my chaw to... nutin like some gooodd beech-nut.

I don't watch CNN. I don't drink. I have lifted for 13 years. You got me on that one son.

The thought of a 17 year old child who can't vote, can't serve his country, can't drink(if so inclined), can't leave his mommy's house without her permission and numerious other things under the law - talking about "the brutal zionist incursion" cracks me the fuck up. I was wrong about you being syndicated.... You should be a stand-up comic.

I guess 6 million dead wasen't brutal. I guess the world community was wrong in creating the Israeli state. Speaking of Israel - they had something the other day you will not find in any other country in that region.... A ELECTION!!! I wonder why we support them? By the way, what is mommy making for dinner tonight? I just loves dem gravy and bizcuts... goez good wit mines chaw.

Please, don't give me the line that our policy in the middle-east is the reason why they hate the "infidel." These people want your zit-covered ass dead. Fucking dead. Why? Because that wonderful book of Islam tells them they should - "kill the infidel." We have given billions upon billions of our tax dollars, my tax dollars, to these people - to no avail. If you don't believe in Allah -you should die. It's that simple with these animals. Fuck Allah and the camel he rode in on.

The federal judge that sent Dick Reid to prison for life today had some beautiful words for him upon his exit into a lifetime of getting his ass reamed. He told him to have a good look at the flag behind him. Then he went on to say that it would be here long after he was forgotten. When I read what the judge said I thought of little boys like yourself, when you talk about the "50 stars of freedom." Your views are predicated on the ignorance of others. Hopefully, someday you'll remove your head from your ass.

On a lighter note, prom season is just around the corner. Maybe this year you'll get your first slice of ass. I hear the debate team has some really nice tail. Listen up! If your blessed with some ass, while your doing the deed, just keep your thoughts on that "brutal zionist incursion". That way you'll nut in 4 seconds instead of 2. Now go have mommy tuck you in.

"PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!" - Dennis Leary

Originally posted by Bobby
Ya fergot about NASCAR I loves my NASCAR... Ya fergots bout my chaw to... nutin like some gooodd beech-nut.

shut up, Bobby.

My mistake for not taking more care in saying what I meant. I posted an opinion, but instead (in retrospect) used my poor communication skills and pissed people off who are here to discuss and further enjoy one of THE most awesome band of our time. You're just uneducated (not talking about college. Bobby), go away.

Originally posted by Bobby
Ironic, considering what follows in your post.
I don't watch CNN. I don't drink.
Where else could you have gotten your mis-information from?
The thought of a 17 year old child who can't vote, can't serve his country, can't drink(if so inclined), can't leave his mommy's house without her permission and numerious other things under the law - talking about "the brutal zionist incursion" cracks me the fuck up.
Why? The truth is the truth, no matter who tells it. Perhaps the official UN report will convince you otherwise, but I have to warn you, it is a very long read, and not everything you read there will be what you want it to be.

Part I
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/561c6ee353d740fb8525607d00581829/aeac80e740c782e4852561150071fdb0!OpenDocument
Part II
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/561c6ee353d740fb8525607d00581829/d442111e70e417e3802564740045a309!OpenDocument
Part III
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/561c6ee353d740fb8525607d00581829/c426c561856178058025647400468f80!OpenDocument
Part IV
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/561c6ee353d740fb8525607d00581829/40af4c8615bc9837802564740046f767!OpenDocument

Exactly why my age should be an issue in this case is a mystery to me. You have already proven your lack of knowledge through a number of absurd and uneducated remarks, even though you are much older than I am(30-35?). If the discussion had centered on something like taxes or marriage, I would have understood why you continue to bring this up, but this is a political discussion, and it should not matter. But I am talking to the deaf here.
I was wrong about you being syndicated.... You should be a stand-up comic.
You seem to have an odd sense of humour.
I guess 6 million dead wasen't brutal.
You are fighting a strawman. Where I have said it wasn`t?
I guess the world community was wrong in creating the Israeli state.
Would you like to have your land that your people has worked for hundreds of years taken away from you because of an injustice commited by an european country that you have had no relationships with? Wouldn`t you have gotten pissed if someone said that "in our holy book, these people should live here, so get the fuck out". The palestinians had gotten their land taken away for years by aggressive zionists, and now the whole world supported their cause and helped them because of something the palestinians hadn`t done. You don`t think that`s unfair?
Speaking of Israel - they had something the other day you will not find in any other country in that region.... A ELECTION!!!
So? We`re discussing the Israel-Palestine conflict now. These countries are terrible dictatorships, that I agree with, but I did not say they weren`t.
I wonder why we support them?
I wonder why the rest of the world doesn`t? What follows is a list of resolutions vetoed by the US. Your country supports these actions!!!

1955-1992:
* Resolution 106: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid".
* Resolution 111: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
* Resolution 127: " . . . 'recommends' Israel suspends it's 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
* Resolution 162: " . . . 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
* Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
* Resolution 228: " . . . 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
* Resolution 237: " . . . 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
* Resolution 248: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
* Resolution 250: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
* Resolution 251: " . . . 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
* Resolution 252: " . . . 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
* Resolution 256: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
* Resolution 259: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
* Resolution 262: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
* Resolution 265: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
* Resolution 267: " . . . 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
*Resolution 270: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
* Resolution 271: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
* Resolution 279: " . . . 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 280: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 285: " . . . 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
* Resolution 298: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
* Resolution 313: " . . . 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 316: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
* Resolution 317: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
* Resolution 332: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 337: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty".
* Resolution 347: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
* Resolution 425: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 427: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
* Resolution 444: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
* Resolution 446: " . . . 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious
obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
* Resolution 450: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
* Resolution 452: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
* Resolution 465: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member
states not to assist Israel's settlements program".
* Resolution 467: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon".
* Resolution 468: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of
two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
* Resolution 469: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the
council's order not to deport Palestinians".
* Resolution 471: " . . . 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide
by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
* Resolution 476: " . . . 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".
* Resolution 478: " . . . 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its
claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'".
* Resolution 484: " . . . 'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported
Palestinian mayors".
* Resolution 487: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's
nuclear facility".
* Resolution 497: " . . . 'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan
Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith".
* Resolution 498: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
* Resolution 501: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
* Resolution 509: " . . . 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
* Resolution 515: " . . . 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and
allow food supplies to be brought in".
* Resolution 517: " . . . 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions
and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 518: " . . . 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
* Resolution 520: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut".
* Resolution 573: " . . . 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia
in attack on PLO headquarters.
* Resolution 587: " . . . 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw
its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
* Resolution 592: " . . . 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students
at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
* Resolution 605: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices
denying the human rights of Palestinians.
* Resolution 607: " . . . 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly
requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
* Resolution 608: " . . . 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
* Resolution 636: " . . . 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
* Resolution 641: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
* Resolution 672: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians
at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
* Resolution 673: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United
Nations.
* Resolution 681: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of
Palestinians.
* Resolution 694: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and
calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
* Resolution 726: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
* Resolution 799: ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians
and calls for their immediate return.
Please, don't give me the line that our policy in the middle-east is the reason why they hate the "infidel."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Are you telling me that I should only say what you want me to say?
These people want your zit-covered ass dead. Fucking dead.
How do you know this? Reference please?
Why? Because that wonderful book of Islam tells them they should - "kill the infidel."
A history lesson might be in order. When the arabs originally emerged under the leadership of Muhammed, they conquered vast areas of land, including the persian empire and all up to Europe, before the german tribes drove them back. The conquered people were not forced to convert to islam, rather enticed to with lower taxes and a special bonus. Islam has been the only religion that has peacefully co-existed with Jews until recently.

So their holy book says "kill the infidels"? Well, the bible says that

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Does this mean that all christians and jews are hell-bent on destroying all other religions? Of course it doesn`t! It`s only the fanatics that think this way. Most arabs have enough with getting through the day and feeding their family.
We have given billions upon billions of our tax dollars, my tax dollars, to these people - to no avail.
You have given it in the form of guns to their governments. The US supported Saddam Hussein with money and guns when he was brutally slaughtering kurds left and right.
If you don't believe in Allah -you should die.
See above. The bible says the exact same thing.
It's that simple with these animals.
Whatever you say, Dirty Harry.
Fuck Allah and the camel he rode in on.
Whatever you say, Rambo.
Your views are predicated on the ignorance of others. Hopefully, someday you'll remove your head from your ass.
It is very impressive that you are able to say that after all the ignorance you have been spouting. Check your facts before posting.

I don't recall getting fucked up my ass financially while Clinton was in office... Actually, I remember having more money and not having my paycheck raped for Social Security money I probably won't ever see.

As for Mr. Bush, I don't have a job at the moment, thanks to his economy I've been laid off, another first.

No, he's more concerned on this so called war, this quest for more oil, more money to pay the people that put him in office. Why doesn't he take care of home yet, and don't tell me all of this shit is 4the better of our country because that's ludicrous. I don't recall our homeland being attacked successfully during Clinton's watch, like 9/11, by Bin Laden or Hussein.

Oh, and one other thing... FUCK ISRAEL.
I feel for their recent loss today, but anything involving their government I could care less about...

Originally posted by Buzz Fledderjon
shut up, Bobby.

My mistake for not taking more care in saying what I meant. I posted an opinion, but instead (in retrospect) used my poor communication skills and pissed people off who are here to discuss and further enjoy one of THE most awesome band of our time. You're just uneducated (not talking about college. Bobby), go away.

You shutup

Status
Not open for further replies.