German Thread

Du kannst snowgeboarded oder gesnowboarded sagen, das ist das gleiche wie mit Downloaden und bei anglizistischen Verben tolleriert der Duden auch beide Versionen. (and if any of you none-native German speakers understands without looking it up what anglizistischen Verben means, you get my respect ;). [It comes from Anglizismus])

Es ist echt traurig wenn man seine Wohngegend im Fernsehen sieht und man das Gefühl kriegt, dass hier nur Assis wohnen :D

Dornenreich morgen :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IMG_0750.jpg

Mein allergrößter Herzenswunsch ist endlich in Erfüllung gegangen - Dornenreich treffen.

Keine Hausaufgaben! Kugelshreiber! Das baddenzimmer ist schleckt! a year of german in highschool and thats all I can remember and those probably aren't even right haha. Quite helpful.

Warum kann nicht wir amerikanischer gutes sprachen lernen? =(

We suck.

No, you don't. German is actually a really hard language for foreign learners.

Na ja, angeblich haben wir Deutschen ja auch einen Sauberkeitsfimmel.
Obwohl.......wenn ich noch mal drüber nachdnek', die Amis sind wirklich schlimmer.

German is easier than French and Spanish. Ive learned more from being in Germany than I ever would in the 4 years of French I did and the two years of Spanish that I did.

Americans can't speak English so they're already fundamentally shafted with regards to language.

German is easier than French and Spanish. Ive learned more from being in Germany than I ever would in the 4 years of French I did and the two years of Spanish that I did.

Americans can't speak English so they're already fundamentally shafted with regards to language.

This. I've been learning German less than a year and I'm finding it far easier to grasp than French, which I've been learning for about six years now.

Well, I guess it always depends on you, too, personal preferences and such, but as far as I can tell, it's always easier to learn a language while staying in the country, than learning it only in a class room.

@ ensi: ach, du weißt doch: es kommt nicht auf die Größe an. :p

This. I've been learning German less than a year and I'm finding it far easier to grasp than French, which I've been learning for about six years now.

I agree that german is easier than spanish. I've never tried to learn french and I don't intend to. But spanish is also the first language I've ever tried to learn outside of english, and german is the third- so it'd make sense that I have an easier time with german as opposed to spanish.

Die schwerer teil ist die mal brauchen für lernen.

I'm almost positive that last sentence was entirely wrong, so what I was trying to say is that the most difficult part is the time it takes to study. =/