Get DFHS or wait for DFHS2?

53Crëw

Jan 31, 2007
I need something for drum tracks, and I found a copy of DFHS, but I wonder if I should wait for DFHS2? Unfortunately, I can't find much information on what DFHS2 is going to be like, when it's due to be released, or how much it will cost.

Anyone know anything about the new version? Should I wait or snag DFHS while I can still find a copy of it?

Cheers.

Edit -- Oh, also, does DFHS use up much CPU power?

53Crëw;6854621 said:
I need something for drum tracks, and I found a copy of DFHS, but I wonder if I should wait for DFHS2? Unfortunately, I can't find much information on what DFHS2 is going to be like, when it's due to be released, or how much it will cost.

Anyone know anything about the new version? Should I wait or snag DFHS while I can still find a copy of it?

Cheers.

Edit -- Oh, also, does DFHS use up much CPU power?
Im going to wait until dfhs2 is out and hopefully i will be able to get dfhs on ebay for cheap lol. ive heard that dfhs2 wont be geared towards metal, or have any metal sounds at all. but i find that hard to believe with the successes of dfh in the past,

If cost ISNT an isue im sure dfhs2 will be better, atleast if it has metal support as toontrakt software has constantly improved scene dh1, if you are cheap like me take advantage and pickup dfhs on ebay when everyone else makes the switch.