Get Firefox! NOW!!!

Been running firefox since before it changed names, and I am very pleased with the first non-beta release.

Great features, stable, fast... the only browser competing with FF is Opera.

EDIT; the only browser on the PC-platform. Safari ain't bad either, and then of course you have the KDE / Gnome browsers :)

fire4fox.bmp

:tickled:

Right, well - this happens when you read certain code with certain browsers, at least for me and the others using FF.

This also happens with other browsers, such as your beloved IE etc :) I can dig up a webpage with examples for you if you want.:erk:
Don't you think you have something wrong in your windows-os? :wave:

Firefox is bloody great. Never ever crashes (with me), blocks pop ups and doesn't let spyware install itself :eek:
Also, it's got great tabbed browsing and a very good download manager, all much better than that piece of shit IE.

Gronke said:
Right, well - this happens when you read certain code with certain browsers, at least for me and the others using FF.

This also happens with other browsers, such as your beloved IE etc :) I can dig up a webpage with examples for you if you want.:erk:
Don't you think you have something wrong in your windows-os? :wave:
lol thats right, its everything but the applications fault

eh no batman, ie doesnt crash on me everytime I try open a local graphic file, only firefuxxed

ive used firefox beta on three different machines, its been buggy on all three. Right now browsers are much of a muchness so as far as im concerned ff has been giving its marching orders, and all that "take back the internet" crap just makes me more biased, like i give a fuck about overthrowing bill gates :bah:

yeah the anti-spyware feature on FF was good, the rest i dont need. Download manager was a piece of shit in the early beta, had to cold boot the pc a few times thanks to that

Bambi said:
lol thats right, its everything but the applications fault

eh no batman, ie doesnt crash on me everytime I try open a local graphic file, only firefuxxed

ive used firefox beta on three different machines, its been buggy on all three. Right now browsers are much of a muchness so as far as im concerned ff has been giving its marching orders, and all that "take back the internet" crap just makes me more biased, like i give a fuck about overthrowing bill gates :bah:
Right batgirl.

But it's quite interesting, as the behaviour you describe to me above *never* happened to me, and I use FF to "this and that".

The bad thing about IE is that it's baked into the system, so... this have opened more than one can of worms in form of security-issues.

FF is a great browser, no question about that. IE is alright, but considering the fact that there is no development of this product, and it doesn't comply with standards, and is slower than FF, I prefer FF any day.

Since release 0.9 some of the bugs that I experienced in the past have disappeared, and with 1.0 I feel content. The only bad thing is that FF can rush away and eat a lot of memory, having many tabs open.

It's not about overthrowing Bill Gates, you are right, who gives a fuck, but it's about getting your daily dose of work or entertainment-related surfing done in a better fashion :)

Bambi said:
yeah the anti-spyware feature on FF was good, the rest i dont need. Download manager was a piece of shit in the early beta, had to cold boot the pc a few times thanks to that
Service pack 2 actually fixes a lot of the active-x issues when surfing with IE, way to go MS.

Talking about browsers is really erotic.

I've got nine different ones installed on my machine. I only ever use Safari, though.

The little curled up doggy's cute, though.