SAXON

WOLVERHAMPTON WULFRUN HALL

A VERY METAL NEW YEAR ALL !

:headbang:

Fingers said:
MONDAY APRIL 24TH

SAXON

WOLVERHAMPTON WULFRUN HALL

Sounds good to me, fingers crossed that everything with my wife is ok that is!

Great news !! I will be at the front for both London and Wolverhampton !! 'Kin rooooooooooccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!

See you there Paxoman! Hope Ed and Brett can make it - do they have a pseudonym on this message board ?? Saxonator - are you and the lovely Northern Lady & Suzie making the trip to UK ?

Astoria is not a bad venue (except for the early curfew and expensive lager !). Great gig when Saxon were there last ( Dave Murray was banging away in the crowd !). Must have been just after the Rush gigs as Nibbs was wearing their t-shirt). Do you remember a few years ago at the Mean Fiddler (upstairs to Astoria) when Biff refused to stop playing at the curfew "and the bands played on" until they cut off the power (& glory) ?!! Great gig which was followed next night with Samson (I was deaf for a week !).

I am seeing Deep Purple at the Astoria on 17th Jan. Anyone else out there going ?

Cheers,

Goss.

I may go to Horst-America in Netherlands as well if it is easy to get to from London. Anyone know where it is and how to get tickets ? Can't find it n the web (although I have very restricted access at work).

Cheers,

Goss.