Get in There.................

Fingers said:
* I'll see you at the CROBAR CROBAR !

*Apologies to whatever the name of that American band was.............. :tickled:

Yeah I think the Crobar it is mate!

Wilks - The Moon Under Water is now a Lloyds pub. I haven't been in there for years, so have got no idea what it is like now. But it used to be a great place to meet up. Last year I met Fingers in the Crobar, so the Crobar might be the best bet. The Crobar is on Manette Street, which is just off Charing Cross Road. It is next door to the Borderline. Only trouble is that it is quite small and they have people on the door stopping you getting in if it is packed. But we have loads of time to sort out a meet. But I can't wait! :headbang:

Goss - I think Brett might be Lionheart747, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Don't know about Ed though.

Yeah - Crobar is good (great Heavy Metal jukebox and Jerry Ewing of Classic Rock is usually there and is a good laugh). If the Crobar is full, the Pillars of Hercules (under the arch 25 yards away) is a decent pub, but also quite small.

Couldn't open the Horst-America Rockweekend site Suzie gave as my work computer doesn't have jumping jack flash or whatever it needs ! Is anyone going? Look forward to hearing of some German dates soon - I will definitely be travelling there !!!!!!

Cheers,

Goss.

GOSS said:
Hope Ed and Brett can make it - do they have a pseudonym on this message board ??

Yup, we both do. I'm just usually busy elsewhere, and Brett's only just got back online.

GOSS said:
Astoria is not a bad venue (except for the early curfew and expensive lager !). Great gig when Saxon were there last ( Dave Murray was banging away in the crowd !).
They normally have the early curfew because of their bop nights don't they?
Oh, it wasn't Dave Murray, it was a mate of mine called John. He just looks like Dave, albeit about a foot taller. Hell, we call him DTT (Dave's Taller Twin).

GOSS said:
Couldn't open the Horst-America Rockweekend site Suzie gave as my work computer doesn't have jumping jack flash or whatever it needs ! Is anyone going? Look forward to hearing of some German dates soon - I will definitely be travelling there !!!!!!

Cheers,

Goss.

OK ... so this is the most important information I think:

It is a small village called "America" :loco: which is about 20 km north of Venlo and about 40 km south of Eindhoven.

Tickets cost EUR 25,00 plus service costs (Friday) and EUR 35,00 plus service costs (Saturday).

Greetz,

Suzie :p

Suzie said:
OK ... so this is the most important information I think:

It is a small village called "America" :loco: which is about 20 km north of Venlo and about 40 km south of Eindhoven.

Tickets cost EUR 25,00 plus service costs (Friday) and EUR 35,00 plus service costs (Saturday).

Greetz,

Suzie :p

Nothing's cheap at these days, sigh ... :bah: though 25€ is still acceptable...