GET STONED THIS SUMMER!

It was awesome. I didn't have camera with me so no pics from me this time. Security was looking quite pissed off, probably because earlier same day at "junior gig" young and eager ones were doing stage diving and crow surfing... But Janne told that it was great to see at that junior gig how young ones were really digging them and having great pits and all that. At the evening "grown up" gig there was really great atmosphere crowd was singing along, some pit and crow surfing activity also. Roope and Janne were just amazing.... Front row girls were shouting Roope to take off his shirt and Janne was saying "no no no no we don't want to see that". Roope did take of his shirt but only after gig and threw it to those girls, lol.

Oh yeah and there was dude with pro video camera at the front during the couple of first songs so maybe some material will pop up. and some dude next to me was recording whole gig with his camera so maybe that appears to somewhere also.

Stone is just great live band :headbang:

Set list was something like this:
Intro
Real Delusion
Small Tales
The Day of Death
White Worms
Sweet Dreams
Meat Mincing Machine
No Anaesthesia
Empty Corner
Back To The Stone Age
Overtake
--- encore------
Get Stoned
No Commands

Pictures from 24th gig taken by somebody: http://gravehill.1g.fi/kuvat/Stone%20-%20Tavastia%20-%20Helsinki%2C%20Finland%2024.10.2008/

I realized two thing after gig. Firstly it's really long time when I have got that same amazing feeling from cob gigs (meaning cob gigs might bee good or great but I don't get that same feeling of those) and secondly I fucking miss Sinergy at live :cry: :cry:.

It was awesome. I didn't have camera with me so no pics from me this time. Security was looking quite pissed off, probably because earlier same day at "junior gig" young and eager ones were doing stage diving and crow surfing... But Janne told that it was great to see at that junior gig how young ones were really digging them and having great pits and all that. At the evening "grown up" gig there was really great atmosphere crowd was singing along, some pit and crow surfing activity also. Roope and Janne were just amazing.... Front row girls were shouting Roope to take off his shirt and Janne was saying "no no no no we don't want to see that". Roope did take of his shirt but only after gig and threw it to those girls, lol.

Oh yeah and there was dude with pro video camera at the front during the couple of first songs so maybe some material will pop up. and some dude next to me was recording whole gig with his camera so maybe that appears to somewhere also.

Stone is just great live band :headbang:

Set list was something like this:
Intro
Real Delusion
Small Tales
The Day of Death
White Worms
Sweet Dreams
Meat Mincing Machine
No Anaesthesia
Empty Corner
Back To The Stone Age
Overtake
--- encore------
Get Stoned
No Commands

Pictures from 24th gig taken by somebody: http://gravehill.1g.fi/kuvat/Stone%20-%20Tavastia%20-%20Helsinki%2C%20Finland%2024.10.2008/

I realized two thing after gig. Firstly it's really long time when I have got that same amazing feeling from cob gigs (meaning cob gigs might bee good or great but I don't get that same feeling of those) and secondly I fucking miss Sinergy at live :cry: :cry:.

Sounds cool! I really hope they release something because they're taking a lot of cool material: the audio from Sauna, vids from here and I'm sure they've got more stuff.

About Sinergy, I wish I could have seen them at least once. I never saw them and probably never will :cry:

Pics I found from 24th of October gig: http://www.noise.fi/livekuvat/index.php?bid=1106

081024_stone07.jpg

081024_stone10.jpg

081024_stone13.jpg

081024_stone18.jpg

081024_stone25.jpg

Stone

Live @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland, 24th Oct 2008

†Download†

Setlist:

01. Intro: Finlandia
02. Real Delusion
03. Small Tales