Get to Gigantour early

rivethead

Masshole
Aug 8, 2003
Massachusetts
My ticket for the Boston show says it starts at 6:00 pm but they are saying get there at 2:00? Are any of the other places with a 6:00pm start? I just want to make sure I don't miss NM!!

“Hey Everybody! Just wanted to let everyone know in regards to the rest of Gigantour, GET THERE EARLY!!! We are going on around 3:00pm some days, so it's a good idea if all of you get there by at least 2:00pm or so, to be sure that you're going to see us! We have met too many of you so far that have missed the show due to the fact that the newspaper has one time printed, and we're on way earlier than is being printed! So, GET TO THE SHOW EARLY!!!”

There isn't a second stage on the Boston date so the show may start later. I'm really not sure though so you probably don't want to listen to me heh.

Any idea when they are going on this Friday in Chicago? Nevermore is the whole reason I am going, if I miss them, I'd die. The tickets say 4:30. Does that mean the second stage starts at 4:30? or the main stage? Anyone know?

naboo said:
There isn't a second stage on the Boston date so the show may start later. I'm really not sure though so you probably don't want to listen to me heh.

I didn't think they could have a 2nd stage in Boston and if the ticket says 6:00 and I am there by 6:00 and Nevermore has already played I will ask for a refund

ms. anthrope said:
DO get there early, and 2:00pm is a good time!

smyth said their set is down to 25 minutes (since DEP is now on board), and their time slot has been pushed up as early as 3:00pm!

25 minutes? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well now I have a new reason to hate DEP even more.

Danimal said:
Any idea when they are going on this Friday in Chicago? Nevermore is the whole reason I am going, if I miss them, I'd die. The tickets say 4:30. Does that mean the second stage starts at 4:30? or the main stage? Anyone know?

I'll be there.....I got the platinum package, and it says I'm supposed to be at will call by 3pm. I better not miss Nevermore....Mustaine will get an earfull. I'm not going JUST to see Megadeth....All the bands except DEP on the main stage are great.

Dinonet said:
I didn't think they could have a 2nd stage in Boston and if the ticket says 6:00 and I am there by 6:00 and Nevermore has already played I will ask for a refund

Might as well go early and play it safe then.