Gigantour "one off" Date on 8/20?!

Cecchini

May 4, 2005
A promoter around here who is putting on a scam of all day 'metal' show on 8/27 is trying to get bands to sell 3,000 bucks worth of tix and part of the incentive to the 40 dollar tix is that they get you into a show on 8/20 that is:

Saturday August 20th Marks Showplace in Saugus MA.
Dry Kill Logic
Symphony X
Bobaflex
Dillinger Escape Plan
Life of Agony
Nevermore.

Now there is a Gigantour date that day and its one of the ones with a 2nd stage to... So is this show BS or what?

Tell me the name of the promoter, and I;ll tell you if it's bullshit.
Mark from Fastlane Productions has been booking out of Marks Showplace for a little while now.
He used to book a club in Lowell, Ma but somehow got a bboking gig with Marks.
Do your home work on this one, and don't get screwed...trust me.
He has a website at www.fastlaneproductions.net , but there is no information leading to any of this.

Keep me posted on what you find out, and I will snoop around a bit too. I have many friends between Ma and NH that are in the bizz and I will spread the word around if it's bullshit.

By the way, what's the name of your band?

Seventh Rising said:
Tell me the name of the promoter, and I;ll tell you if it's bullshit.
Mark from Fastlane Productions has been booking out of Marks Showplace for a little while now.
He used to book a club in Lowell, Ma but somehow got a bboking gig with Marks.
Do your home work on this one, and don't get screwed...trust me.
He has a website at www.fastlaneproductions.net , but there is no information leading to any of this.

Keep me posted on what you find out, and I will snoop around a bit too. I have many friends between Ma and NH that are in the bizz and I will spread the word around if it's bullshit.

By the way, what's the name of your band?

yeah if i recall right 8/20 is the date of gigantour in Manchester, NH... and i'm gonna be pissed if they aren't there...