Get to Know Souljouners

lane_miller

Space Ghost
Aug 31, 2008
Near Raleigh, NC
I was going through my collection recently and ran across Mind Control by Souljouners, which is one of my all-time favorite releases.:headbang: It has been a long time since that debut, but I periodically check their website and see that they are still playing concerts in southern California, their home. Hopefully, they will release a new CD. Souljourners is led by Michael Couts, who is genius song writer and guitarist. Check out some links:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQvGsaPTJQ&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a big fan of these guys for a few years. It is sad that they have only released the one album. I keep hoping they will get the chance to put another one out. Until then I will keep P. S. in rotation.

My band InnerSiege opened for them a few times. We like the the guys in Souljouners alot. I abolutely can say with personal knowledge, they are incredible musicians live. They are the only band I have seen live that pulled a Dream Theater cover and they did it really well. Not to mention Porcupine Tree, Deep Purple and so on. They are great musicians and really nice humble guys.

(UselessFunFact)
Michael Couts is also endorsed by Overture Guitars the same as my guitarist J.L. Prater.
(/UselessFunFact)