Better Know a Band: While Heaven Wept

I also own the live album. Can't believe it took someone this long to release a live CD/DVD combo in a single jewel case, which I'm very grateful for.

If anybody in here is interested WHW will be playing Raleigh in March.

167935_10150127155740589_351013855588_8247502_1087539_n.jpg

I live in the Midwest now, so there is no way I can go to that show in Raleigh, but I urge anyone in the NC/SC/VA area to go to this show. WHW is, of course, amazing, but Twisted Tower Dire and Widow are among the best trad bands going in the American scene. If only you guys could get Colossus on that show, it would be even fuckin' better! But still...that show there would fucking rip faces. Go go go go go!!!

Killer flyer.

Plus WHW and Widow (wait till you guys hear the new disc!) is a hell of a pairing. Twister Tower Dire too? Damn, I wish I could go...

Hour of 13 recently canceled on us very close to the last minute, actually within a week before the show. I have given up on the idea of seeing that band and I can't see it happening in the future either. Would have been a really good show I think.

Oh man, that sucks. Was that the free show they were supposed to do with TTD recently?

Phil's new band (although he's already listed under the "former members" on M-A, wtf) Nightbitch is great too. 80's occult heavy metal stuff like you'd expect.

Raleigh's not THAT far of a drive from Atlanta...this show is on my radar. Just gotta make sure that hotels aren't too pricey, especially with Crass two days before.