While Heaven Wept Returning to Atlanta!

would love to be there but still on vacation with my sons. I am there in spirit Hoyt. Hope it is a GREAT turnout

Had to leave early. I need to get up in a few hours. All I can say about WHW's set, or at least what I saw of it, is wow. So much old material!!!

And Pathfinder 5 looks promising....RAVEN!!!

yes, the night was a success thanks to all seven bands involved and all 175+ patrons in attendance. I didn't quite reach my goal of 200+ for the turnout, but we did alright. I didn't LOSE a bunch of money as I have in the past trying to find the right formula. I believe I may have finally hit on something that works for everyone involved. :D

Quoted from more than a couple of people last night (including myself): "this was the BEST Pathfinder MetalFest to date!"

And in the spirit of true & classic metal, I offer you the next chapter:

PMFV_4x6.jpg

you won't have to wait a YEAR
you won't have to wait 8 months
this one happens in FOUR months!
BE THERE!
or you'll be one of those who "wished they hadn't missed it".​

Trying to recall the order of the WHW set...
The Drowning Years
Of empires Forlorn
In Aeternam
Voice in the Wind
Soulsadness
Thus With a Kiss I Die
Vessel
Saturn and Sacrifice
To Wander the Void

Help...

It sucks that I wasn't able to make it down for this like I had planned. I really wanted to see WHW and Theocracy again. :( I'm having trouble making overnight trips right now having an infant and a 2 1/2 year old running around. :lol: Once my youngest gets a little older I'll be able to make an overnight concert trip occasionally.

~Brian~

The weekend was a blast!

There were shenanigans. In fact, one of the best quotes of the weekend came from Tom: "I heard giggling from around the corner, so I knew something was afoot."