While Heaven Wept Returning to Atlanta!

I'm so glad that Joan and I attended this show. Hoyt's a very dedicated promoter who runs a well-oiled machine. The venue was really cool, the lineup was fantastic, and the performances were outstanding (particularly from Draekon, Brave, Theocracy, and While Heaven Wept). Here's to even further success in November!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm so glad that Joan and I attended this show. Hoyt's a very dedicated promoter who runs a well-oiled machine. The venue was really cool, the lineup was fantastic, and the performances were outstanding (particularly from Draekon, Brave, Theocracy, and While Heaven Wept). Here's to even further success in November!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

thanks Al. :D That hug was well worth the props.

Met-Al and Rain from WHW have a bromance.

Trevor (WHW/Brave) and Suvo (Brave) put Al up to this. Mostly. I can't say the rest of WHW and Brave (of those who were there, anyway) didn't have a hand in things.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSGExSG-TkQ&list=UUrgZ3S5S0Vtq9lCzIJoY7iw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

I also have video of Rain being incredibly amused by a "Pull My Finger" app, but he's not entirely convinced I should upload that one. Needless to say, the guys in WHW spend a lot of time discussing farts. Doom is SRS BSNS YOU GUYS.