Get well soon!

Hello to WhereSheWept and Seedawakener( sorry about you name change again_ by the way, but very glad you're here man!), and thank you both very much!
I am taking the best care of myself that I possibly can right now, watching my diet carefully, and keeping busy with tracking The EssenEss Project album. The docs have said to do all that makes me happy, so that's exactly what I am doing, and also getting an internet guitar lesson business set up is the other thing that is consuming my time, waiting for those festivals to roll around in June, when we go tear up Europe for a few days with the boyz!
For some demo samples of this material, please go to The EssenEss Project forum, and you'll find some links there. Hope you enjoy what you hear! It's a little more in "prog" territory for me, with this being an instrumental effort, but still has plenty of shred to it as well, something I have missed doing a lot of in recent times!:headbang:

Steve Smyth said:
Hello to WhereSheWept and Seedawakener( sorry about you name change again_ by the way, but very glad you're here man!), and thank you both very much!
I am taking the best care of myself that I possibly can right now, watching my diet carefully, and keeping busy with tracking The EssenEss Project album. The docs have said to do all that makes me happy, so that's exactly what I am doing, and also getting an internet guitar lesson business set up is the other thing that is consuming my time, waiting for those festivals to roll around in June, when we go tear up Europe for a few days with the boyz!
For some demo samples of this material, please go to The EssenEss Project forum, and you'll find some links there. Hope you enjoy what you hear! It's a little more in "prog" territory for me, with this being an instrumental effort, but still has plenty of shred to it as well, something I have missed doing a lot of in recent times!:headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

you probably already know, steve, but end stage renal disease is the only disease that autoqualifies you for medicare coverage regardless of age, you should look into it if you haven't already. good luck

illidurit said:
you probably already know, steve, but end stage renal disease is the only disease that autoqualifies you for medicare coverage regardless of age, you should look into it if you haven't already. good luck
Hey iilidurit! Thanks for the info, I didn't know that actually! Not to worry guys, I'll make it back again as soonas I am able!:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

Stay tough, Bro. I'm thinking of you. White light, Hippy energy, all that... wish I could do more.

Stay positive. You'll be dancing again in no time :danceboy:

Eric

Thanks everybody! Staying strong, watching my diet, not really doing any exercise right now, staying in tracking mode, jamming is my exercise right now, keeping me busy in mind and body!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Steve - It was a privilege to have met you, if only briefly, at the meet and greet in Atlanta on Gigantour last year! Your writing and solos have truly made a great band even greater. TGE was easily the best album of 2005. Get well very soon!