Get Well Soon Martin

JoeVice said:
you suck martin!!!!......just fucking around. you are showing some balls being out on this tour in the first place. i have experienced having a family member with your similar situation. it is the real deal. then you had to go out and get sick again. the gods of poop are definetely pooping on you. thanks on behalf of all opeth fans for eating that poop. (that was rediculously stupid)

SUCK YOUR OWN DICK!!! Asshole...

You are going straight to hell. I´ll hope for people out there that they are aware enough to see your real face.

Sooner or later we will get you, you know...!!! :lol:

I wish the best to you Martin. Get back the stability. Keep in mind that there are many people that support you, even if it feels like the world is coming down. Trust in yourself, trust your memories !!!

Best wishes...

MARTIN en tu propio idioma te habla un amigo hispano que te desea tranquilidad, sosiego y esperanza de que todo estará bien.

Tus fanáticos seremos pacientes contigo, por que lo más importante es que estés bien contigo mismo y con tu mente relajada.

Cuidate mucho, le pediré a Dios por ti y espero verte pronto detrás del batería.

Un abrazo ...

JoeVice said:
you suck martin!!!!......just fucking around. you are showing some balls being out on this tour in the first place. i have experienced having a family member with your similar situation. it is the real deal. then you had to go out and get sick again. the gods of poop are definetely pooping on you. thanks on behalf of all opeth fans for eating that poop. (that was rediculously stupid)
hey shut the fuck up , none of us knows what's going on with him right now..
instead of talking like 3 years old retarded kids, just hope that he gets well soon.

Martin, as much as Opeth needs you to be whole, you need to be whole as a self. Take your time in getting well and come back charged and ready play your heart out!

Yo también escribo en tu lengua. Martin, mucho ánimo y a recuperarse pronto. Todos mis mejores deseos van para tí que eres el mejor batera que hay ahora mismo en la escena metalera. Cuídate, y un fuerte abrazo de alguien que te admira.

Well since I can find no official info on this and people are being pretty vague, what is with the tour now? Have dates been cancelled or changed? More specifically, has the Oklahoma City date changed at all?

And where is this info coming from anyway?!

Frodnat said:
SUCK YOUR OWN DICK!!! Asshole...

You are going straight to hell. I´ll hope for people out there that they are aware enough to see your real face.

Sooner or later we will get you, you know...!!! :lol:

hey man, sorry if that seemed insensitive, i was just trying to shed light on the subject with a little humor. i probably crossed the line a bit, its not really something to joke about. i have an amazing amount of respect for martin and the entire band. it took balls for them to schedule this tour in the first place. i didn't mean for anything that i said to be disrespectful. opeth is being shit on, its true...i just decided to say poop.