MARTIN LOPEZ Get Well Card

Get well soon. Whatever happens, you will always be remembered as Opeth's finest drum and one of metals best. I really hope you feel better! Keep on rockin'!

TheApostle

everyone is being a bit defeatest.. 'you will go down in history as the best opeth drummer' etc...

he's not going anywhere tbh :)

You should have seen my dismay when I saw blonde hair rise from behind the drumset instead of yours in Providence the other day! Terribly sorry for your current situation - get well as soon as possible so I don't miss out on your fantastic musical aptitude next time I see you guys live.

Best wishes!

Hey Martin I know you'll beat this! I hope you get well soon and fully recover before worrying about anything else. Hopefully we'll hear some good news about you soon. After you beat this you can get back to beating those drums!

Take care. :headbang:

No matter what bullshit gets posted in this thread, the sane are wishing you all the best! Hopefully I'll get your signature on my album next time around?

Take care, Martin!

MArtin, recuperate, te extrañamos todos!!!
Espeor qe para los conciertos de méxico y sudamèrica estés de regreso!!

¡¡¡¡Cuídate y que te mejores pronto!!!

Just a quick note to say the first time I heard you was at the sounds of the underground tour, and I had never heard Opeth before. You were the catalyst that made me pay attention. The more I heard, the more I understood that you were not a just another drummer, but a well versed percussionist that understands the virtues of musicianship. Then when I found out your favorite musician is Akira Jimbo, I understood that you are well educated in the theory of music. I have seen Axe three times in your absence, and he is doing a fine job. However, I would love to see you live when you are well enough to play again.

Get Well Soon.

Leon Mix

Martin, what can I say, you and your playing have had a huge presence in the life of myself and other Opeth fans alike. Your perseverance and dedication to the band and to the fans is greatly appreciated and I just want you to know it is reciprocated. Get well soon man, and thanks.

Hails, Martin. Arise and pwn our asses once more behind the kit of Opeth! \m/

dude! youre damn hot.

um... :oops: awesome drummer too dont get me wrong :p get better soon, my eardrums need ya! thanks for the music, goddammit the bass drumroll gets me every time ^_^