the LOPEZ thread

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
How the fuck is Martin Lopez doing?

Is he joining Opeth again on the North American tour??

Will he EVER be joining Opeth again???

Does anybody have ANY info on Lopez's situation at this point????

I personally missed him during the three opeth gigs I saw in the last few months. Axenroth is good, but Lopez is different and better suited for Opeth.

AbsentFriend said:
How the fuck is Martin Lopez doing?

Is he joining Opeth again on the North American tour??

Will he EVER be joining Opeth again???

Does anybody have ANY info on Lopez's situation at this point????

I personally missed him during the three opeth gigs I saw in the last few months. Axenroth is good, but Lopez is different and better suited for Opeth.

What's up, man. Haven't seen you in a while. The search function now works...

Other threads... here and here

enjoy:devil:

That's doesnt answer the question. I'm too lazy to search other threads. Can't someone just tell me where Lopez is and why she broke up with Ben?

thanks

Well you know what? I just assumed the health of Lopez was an important issue and everyone would like to know if he is better now or what. Thanks for proving me wrong. :( I love you Lopez, don't ever stop and hold on to your dreams. :)

...lol...

Mr Samsara said:
What's up, man. Haven't seen you in a while. The search function now works...

Other threads... here and here

enjoy:devil:

Hey. I'm doing fine. Just don't have a computer anymore, that's why I don't come here that often anymore. My ex-girlfriend took the damn thing. Now I borrow a laptop from time to time. Not that anyone cares :)

Sorry about this thread then and thanks for the links.

I don't want to read two threads babbling about how he is sick and what he has, I've only known this for the last what 2 years. What I want to know is wether he is getting better now.

Oinkness said:
I don't want to read two threads babbling about how he is sick and what he has, I've only known this for the last what 2 years. What I want to know is wether he is getting better now.

My advice to you: Wait. You'll miss anything. I'm sure Mike will give us some news when the band knows more about Martins state of health.

affinityband said:
Someone that thinks they are funny by saying they are from Naboo blatantly is an Idiot.

word