Get Well Soon Martin

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
With everything happening in the world of Opeth I think all of us fans are concerned for the well being of Martin. The most important thing to do is give Martin as much support as possible. I'm really suprised there hasn't been a thread like this yet but I think everyone needs to show more positivity to the guys so that they can get through this and rock the fuck out on this upcoming tour. We all know the tour won't be the same without Martin so we need to show the guys how much we appreciate them doing this in the first place. They have worked there asses off the past couple years and they truly do kick ass. You guys fucking rule......and Martin if you ever read this we want you to know that we're here to support you, and that we all hope you get better as soon as possible. Rock on guys.

:headbang:

Reactions: Squeak
@TheLordOfGuitars - You are so far one of the most rational people that have posted. I thank you very much for starting this thread. I am sure it will mean a lot to Martin once he reads it. I also wish him as many get well wishes he needs. I hope he takes as long as he needs to sort out everything going on and that he remembers that his friends are there to support him, no matter what. And I agree very much that everyone should give as much support to the band, ESPECIALLY since they are trying to carry on without him for now. They must be going through a hell of a time as well. Not only do they try to go on with the tour, they have to watch Martin deal with the hell he is going through at the moment. It takes guts from both parties to be able to deal with that. They are to be commended.

I agree. Martin's mental issues are probably a lot more serious than we think, and even if I see Opeth without him it will be weird, I'll be rocking out regardless of what happens.

you suck martin!!!!......just fucking around. you are showing some balls being out on this tour in the first place. i have experienced having a family member with your similar situation. it is the real deal. then you had to go out and get sick again. the gods of poop are definetely pooping on you. thanks on behalf of all opeth fans for eating that poop. (that was rediculously stupid)