Getting CoB in Connecticut

Bodom0382

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2002
Connecticut
Visit site
I Live in Danbury CT, a.k.a shittyest place on earth. I wanted to know if anyone else lives close and knows where to buy there CD's. E-bay was a let down 2 people ripped me for 10 bucks, :cry: kind of a waste to rip someone for 10 bucks but they must have been really poor. And CD now is kind of expensive. Anyone know better web-sites or even better a store near me that sells Bodom? Please Help! Love Sinergy to and there new album comes Febuary 2nd ( i think?) hopeing to somehow get it.
Thanks.:D

hey yo.
If you can make your way into the boston area, there is a music store chain called Newbury comics. They do sell Bodom cds, but no other merch. Their prices are about $14.99 a pop.

The end, I once was about to order for about 100$, because their CD's are cheap and I read they didn't had postage payment, but on the last moment I saw that free shipping was only for america. Dammit. I just ordered from Displeased mailorder than, they have free shipping to here. In the future maybe Drakkar from France, free shipping and lots of underground material.