Getting Married. Need to abuse internet friendships.

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
So, I'm getting hitched June 3rd, and my fiancee's mother (same old story) wants to sent out marriage announcements, and, as *luck* has it, a friend of hers owns a printers and so is ready to go and print the mother truckers.

Unfortunately, all the stock designs looks AWFUL and so that's where I need some help.

It's some really basic stuff I need just on a small card that can be mailed to people. I know some of you guys rock with various image manipulation/design software, so I basically just want to abuse our 5+ year internet friendships and ask if anyone would have the time to do something super basic to help me out?

In return you'll have my eternal gratitude because I'm too cheap to pay any of you.

Any takers? :)

omelette_bacon5.jpg

Just kidding.

Congratulations, buddy. To the best of luck and love.

Congratulations man. I suck donkey dick when it comes to stuff like that so I am of no help. But I wish you best of luck with everything

Congratulations, Derek! Can't help with the request, but you have my best wishes for love and happiness. Glad you've found it.

When you know, you just know, amirite? It's a funny feeling and when it's right the whole marriage thing will feel as natural to you as farting while pissing, :lol:. I'm such a romantic, I know. :lol: But seriously, it's great to see you've found happiness in someone else. Welcome to the club!

Yep, it's ace. All just happened because it happened, really happy about it, can't wait for June 3rd, sure it'll be a lovely day.

I believe in love.