Getting optimistic about the new Metallica

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
Call me crazy but I'm getting kinda optimistic about the new Metallica. With all the talk and stuff about how hard it is how its brutal as Kill em all. I know I'll probably be let down but ya gotta understand I live in cincinnati and every year is gonna be our year when your a Bengals fan. (but this year I think its really gonna be better). Anyway does anyone else buying what they are selling with this new album?

Yeah I'm kind feeling optimistic also, but I'm not going to be surprised if I feel let down (if that makes any sense???).

I'm optimistic as well but won't swallow whole until I hear the album...they've promised is really brutal! I'm gonna quote something I read which if it's true then I'm scared: "in one song the riffs sound like Slayer excpet "brutaler"....

I'm feeling optimistic about it too, but that's because I haven't heard any samples. I can't say the same for the new Celtic Frost. I heard that new sample they posted, and it just sounds like Apolloyn Sun with CF's name attached. :( I just mentioned CF's album because I'm a huge underground fan, and I'm actually looking forward to a mainstream release moreso than an UG one.

no ballads, no guitar solo's, Jame's not singing just screaming and it sounds nothing like Kill em All, just what I read in Aardschok, the guy heard 7 songs and describes it as "commercial suicide"

Cincy Vigilante said:
Call me crazy but I'm getting kinda optimistic about the new Metallica. With all the talk and stuff about how hard it is how its brutal as Kill em all. I know I'll probably be let down but ya gotta understand I live in cincinnati and every year is gonna be our year when your a Bengals fan. (but this year I think its really gonna be better). Anyway does anyone else buying what they are selling with this new album?
I'm the same. I'm a Seahawks fan...
I'm holding out hope, Metallica could do it. But this tour they've got going isn't a good start to showing they're back to metal.

I'll download it and make a CD-R for my automobile.

If I really like it a lot, I'll burn 3 copies of it.
Even if I think it's the best album since "We've Come For You All", Metallica will never get a cent from me ever again.

I think it's more likely that Metallica will play the next Superbowl halftime show!
:lol:Seriously.....

I know that i'm gonna down the new metallica. Since Lars banned me with the whole Napster thing, I have hated him and am never giving a cent to him again. I got my way around napster, then got morpheus, now on to kazaa, life is grand. you hear me lars?