Getting Your Album Reviewed

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
If you would like your album reviewed on UltimateMetal.com please email Russell Garwood for details, or Jason Jordan if you're located in the U.S./Canada. Please do not include attachments. Anything is welcome, whether a professional release, demo, or just an unpackaged CD-R.

CD reviews are no longer guaranteed, however, and due to the tangible workload, we aren't able to review MP3 releases. Also, important to consider is that a review may be written by any member of the staff.

Any questions, email the applicable address listed above or send a private message.

Although I understand why, it kinda sucks that mp3 releases won't be reviewed. It seems like more and more bands (especially DIY metal bands) will be moving towards digital-only releases in the coming years, but perhaps that's just me...

Although I understand why, it kinda sucks that mp3 releases won't be reviewed. It seems like more and more bands (especially DIY metal bands) will be moving towards digital-only releases in the coming years, but perhaps that's just me...

Fuck that, coming from the old school and having been through the 70s, 80s, 90s and now much of the 2000s, I can safely say that there will always be those of us who prefer something tangible to hold in our hands.

Reactions: Kadellum
Fuck that, coming from the old school and having been through the 70s, 80s, 90s and now much of the 2000s, I can safely say that there will always be those of us who prefer something tangible to hold in our hands.

And I am one of those people. I'm just saying, it's the way things are going man, whether or not you or I like it.

On a related note, we've got hard-copies now as well, which I'm excited about!

Shellshok are a drum and bass metal band from watford, england. They use a mix the two genres like a chef does the ingreadents of a choclate cake. It comes out sounding sooo good with brutal riffs and mental bass lines. a must listen to band i am sure you will love them.
click here to listen to some of there tracks and mabye even become a fan
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SHELLSHOCK-UK/93814730787?ref=mf
photo.php

Hey everyone i'm new here but since the thread has already been started I would like to post a link to a band that my brother is the lead guitarist in just to see what you guys think. By the way this is not their best song it was just the easiest and fastest for them to record in a studio since they are on a budget like any unknown band but here it goes. Like to know what you guys think.

http://www.myspace.com/monolithsounds

Hey everyone!

We are a dark melodic metal band from Seattle, USA and we've just put out our first EP "Forever More", which was mastered by the legendary swedish producer/engineer Dan Swanö (Edge of Sanity, Nightingale, Katatonia, Bloodbath). Feel free to check out our music on any of our websites.

somnae.jpg

www.somnae.net
www.myspace.com/somnae

Stay true and enjoy!

To purchase please send $7US/6EURO (Free shipping) to the following email address:

somnae_music@hotmail.com

or visit any of the following online music stores:

www.amazon.com
www.cdbaby.com
www.itunes.com
www.rhapsody.com

Hi All,

We are Anno Domini, an AUSTRALIAN death/black band about to release our debut album titled "Atrocities"

The album was largly self produced/ over 2009 and recorded at East Street studios, it was then mastered by Jens Borgren in Sweden (Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth)

Check us out at:

ANNO DOMINI MYSPACE

Album artwork for Atrocities:

annodominicoverhighres.jpg

Any feedback positive or negative is more than welcome,

Cheers,
Danny