Ghost Reveries and Still Life

Scream0r

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hey Guys,
I want to know where i can buy Ghost Reveries and Still Life on LP (Vinyl)
I can't find it anywhere, are these limited Editions?
And I dont find them in the offical store.
Can anyone help me?

Cheers Scream0r

Yes both these lps are very limited i paid 40 bucks for my ghost reveries and 85 bucks for my still life lp both of these i managed to find on ebay. Ebay is about the only place you can find those LPs as theya re both long sold out well still life longer. But looking in the collectors thread ^ you might find someone willing to sell you theirs.

Okay thanks :)
I saw that Thread, but i didn't thought i could ask there sth. like that

Cheers Scream0r

I thought the thread was going to be different, and that made me think about another question I just wondered if I was alone to think this way...

Am I the only one (I know I'm not, but...) who has trouble telling wheter Still Life or Ghost Reveries is the best album (not from all Opeth, just between these two)? I was talking with my girlfriend yesterday and she was in the same situation concerning those.

^ you girl loves Opeth? cool :D !
me too, i thought this thread was about which one is better GR or SL, for me they are equal, even tho they have different atmospheres, but i love GR tad more coz i have great memories listening to it when it first came out ^^

^
I also thought this thread was going to be something different.
but if it were a compare and rate thread i think i would go with still life over ghost revries.
I dont know why exactly.
Ill probably change my mind a bit later.

I just believe that both album are, musicwise, just great and pretty much equal. The only different think is the quality of the sound, and the keyboard.

and the drums please, the drumming is more more prominent in GR, and more developed as well

A little bit of info for the OP.... someone on ebay recently sold both of them, and I think they went for about fifty bucks each. Unfortunately I missed a chance to snipe them myself at the end, and they were on a short 3 day listing. I'm keeping my eyes peeled as I too am looking for these 2 to complete my collection