Documentary on Ghost Reveries

Benighted Joe

Opethian
Oct 21, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys!

Has anyone else heard that there's footage from the recording of Ghost Reveries? I can't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure Mike stated that they would release some kinda documentary. I'm kinda thrilled about it since the last one "The making of D&D" was so frikkin cool! :worship:

Looking forward to a DVD with the latest GR-concert as well - I was attending the concert in Sweden, small hall but amazing concert! And it's always fun hearing Mike say his outlandish stuff! :)

Thus thou cometh with grand prospects? :Spin:

Yes well roadrunner is known for their pointless reissues so they will probabaly reissue the album with a dvd or sumthin....i would really love to see another Opeth doc though...

Ditto - I'd love to see a new documentary .. and i also think RR will just re-release the album with the dvd ..and possibly an extra song.. For example that RR united song Mikael did.

I doubt they'd release another live DVD so soon after lamentations.. but i would buy it if it came out .. The set they've been playing on tour is excellent and could make for a great live DVD. They'd need more extras though for a new DVD as Lamentations was a bit empty.

But maybe it'll be released alongside the fabled live album..

Actually, smoething about the footage is on Opeth's official site, in the recording diary or their bio, can't remember. So you don't have to be swedish to be aware of that ;) But nothing has been said about releasing it, I can only guess it will be a bonus DVD on the GR digipack or something...

yeh, redarding a digi-pack, i'm sure i read somewhere that GR was to be released as a digi pack, but when i checked at the store, they weren't aware of any being released. so for all you american bastards out there; was there a digi pack released in yankland at all? if so, what did it have?

:Wreath: said:
Actually, smoething about the footage is on Opeth's official site, in the recording diary or their bio, can't remember.

Yes you were right!

From Opeth.com under Session Diary for GR:
"I can't wait to see the footage (Yes, documentary again courtesy of Fredrik Odefjärd) of me screaming my balls off."

This is what I've been so psyched up about people! Want to see it! :) :cool:

Now I have to finish up my new song. Bye!