Gibson SG

Frosties

Blind @ heart
Mar 28, 2004
Israel
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me out.

I currently own a Japanese Fender Strat Floyd Rose, and I was thinking about switching to Gibson SG Standard, since I remember playing it about a couple of years ago and loving it. Next week I'm going to the store to try it again, but in the meanwhile, what do you guys think of it?

Thanks

sgpete.jpg

Sexy isn't it?

Pete Townsend signature model.

In fact if you nip on eBay really quick, like in the next 35 minutes, some one must have really really fucked up when typing in their sellers information because there's a second hand Epiphone model going for $9.29. lol.

Pethical said:
+1. give me a les paul anyday

Well, if someone would just give me the guitar, then I'd go for the LP too - but over here it's almost $1000 difference...

It's still a personal taste thing, you can't really talk about it you have to just play it and see how you feel. If you don't really want to go home without it then... I also like to buy used guitars. If you buy a desirable guitar in decent condition you can usually recoup your money if you change your mind about what you want. I often just buy stuff as a sort of extended trial.

For the price of a Gibson SG I bought an old PRS CE24, a lovely guitar!