New Guitar

Bryant said:
Hmmm.... that "V" would be a nightmare for me. I think "Vs" look cool. Wolff plasys one >:p~ as well, but they were never comfotable for me. On thing is that you can't sit down and play them if you are writing and stuff. They slide off of your leg...
Not if you place the "notch" of the V over your leg. =) You have to sit at the edge of the chair though (to make room for the lower wing), whereas my Rhoads (with a short lower wing) is very easy & comfortable to play sitting down.

I HATE floating tremolas and locking nuts, though I used to think they were a necessity. The only reason is because I hate guitar maintenance. My Ibanez is a hell of a lot more plug and play than Microsoft could dream of.
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I bought my Jackson mainly because I felt ready for a tremolo guitar. While the Floyd is lots of fun, I won't change the strings unless I break one. It's too much work. =P My next guitar will probably be a fixed bridge one - a Les Paul or maybe a Jackson RR1T.

'bane

Yeah, I know what you're saying. I bought my Jackson mainly because I felt ready for a tremolo guitar. While the Floyd is lots of fun, I won't change the strings unless I break one. It's too much work. =P My next guitar will probably be a fixed bridge one - a Les Paul or maybe a Jackson RR1T.

'bane[/QUOTE]

Every member in every band I have ever been in since I owned my Vandenberg (I bought in '91) knows how to change guitar strings on that guitar. I would rather take an ass-whooping than change guitar strings. My wife does it for me now. >:p~

Bryant