[GIG] 04.08.2007 Wacken Open Air (DE)

Sweet! I'll definately stop by there.
I tried to verify it on the Wacken site, but unfortunately Iron Maiden has been announced for next year, so the site is down due to gay-ass germo's simultaneous login-homosexfest.

turisas seems to be very keen on last-minute bookings as it looks like :) same with ruisrock next weekend. oh however. i wonder where they will squeeze turisas into the running order at wacken. maybe the beer tent? :-D

YEEEAHHHHH!!!!!! :headbang: :kickass:
the billing of wacken this year is fuckng amazing! Immortal, Moonsorrow, Turisas, Kampfar, Enslaved und many more... I'm so looking forwad to it :worship:

That's great and I am really glad for them! Really, they're a highlight for the metal stage nowadays! Present in almost every big festival, Download, Ruisrock, Wacken! I can only be excited for them and wish them best luck, to be amazing as always and gain as much success as they need to make an European tour :D

Turisas are playing Wacken on:

Saturday
19.05 - 19.50
WET Stage / Headbangers Ballroom

And they clash with Norther and Destruction

grr.. the running order this year has gone totally balls up. Both Turisas and Moonsorrow should be playing the Party stage. Instead bands like Haggard and Schandmaul are playing it?!

oh well, probably last year I go to Wacken anyways.

Saturday
19.05 - 19.50

grr.. the running order this year has gone totally balls up. Both Turisas and Moonsorrow should be playing the Party stage. Instead bands like Haggard and Schandmaul are playing it?!

Im actually glad im not going. I couldnt choose between Tyr and Sodom, I mean, if I saw one, id be kicking myself that I didnt see the other.

Saturday
19.05 - 19.50

well you can´t make everybody happy... that´s simply impossible... :Smug:

for me personally there are actually a lot of clashes but let´s see what my mood is like so i´ll decide then spontaniously! :)
in the best case i´ll get totally drunk at our camp since there are way too many bands this year anyway! :lol:

kickass. too bad they have to play in the small tent. i'll go there nonetheless. i havent seen norther yet, but turisas is too good to be avoided.

FFS, why of all bands do they have to clash with norther. I love seeing those guys. Meh, i'll have to run between the two I think.

Also Turbo, as for Tyr Vs. Sodom comment, Tyr mate, :p.

This year is indeed a bit all over the place. Ah well.

-e

mel? :erk:

anyway: cool! I'll be there :)

yep?

oh it is indeed the WET STAGE! i feel sorry for you guys. that stage sucks sooo big time. however, besides this i will go to see norther anyway, have seen them only like 3 times, turisas already 13times. oh well.

and for the clash between tyr and sodom, GO AND SEE SODOM.. tyr is nice on record, but live they are sooo fucking boring, seen them like 3 times and couldnt watch more than 5 songs anyway. and besides this - SODOM KICKS ASS live :)

cheers and see you there.. trying to organise my trip southwards right now, will be the most expensive wacken for me, EVER! goddammit.

i love Sodom but they bored me at the Mysterious Wounds festival, shame Turisas is colliding with Norther, but Turisas win! WET stage this year is suppose to be bigger so heres hoping!

the running order for Wacken this year is the worst ever, with the original running order id get to see 25 bands, now ill only get to see 19! For me i rarely get to gigs so a festival is when i get to see all my fave bands so to have them all colliding it a total balls!