Gig added..

I don't live in Estonia too, but a friend of mine lives there. It would be nice to visit him and at the same time see Katatonia live once again!
:) perhaps....

Sorry to sound like a moron, but someone stole my atlas.:mad:

What country is Eastonia next to?
I am completely clueless at the minute. (or maybe longer..):lol:

ps-Hi Anders! Hows it going! Nice to see you stoppin by here on occasion. :)

Estonia is on the Baltic sea, near to Finland, it was part of the ex USSR...The capital is Tallin ( at least I think so...)

Originally posted by ether
Estonia is on the Baltic sea, near to Finland, it was part of the ex USSR...The capital is Tallin ( at least I think so...)

I know that, but where is USA. I've lost my atlas too. :cry:

no, seriously, 'redblueyes', Estonia is in Europe, below Finland, and Europe is cross the sea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe. Thanks guys. I seriously didn't know, but now I do. :) Yes I feel like a dumbass. But I'll be the first to admit my geography sucks, thanks to the lame public school systems in Virginia and Maryland. :mad:

Actually almost everything I know now about geography I have learned by following bands' tour schedule. heheh. So I'm brilliant compared to where I used to be. If Opeth had played in Estonia... well I would have known EXACTLY where it was!! :lol: Its the same for the different states as the different countries... before I went following my fav bans.... I'd probably only been to 5 states in my whole life. Now I've been to TONS of places.
:headbang: HEAVYFUCKINGMETAL!!! :headbang:

And I'm still pissed off about my Atlas. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by redblueyes
Hehe. Thanks guys. I seriously didn't know, but now I do. :) Yes I feel like a dumbass. But I'll be the first to admit my geography sucks, thanks to the lame public school systems in Virginia and Maryland. :mad:

Actually almost everything I know now about geography I have learned by following bands' tour schedule. heheh.

That's a good way to learn geography!!! My knowledege of geography sucks too if I think about a continent outside Europe, so no wonder if an American doesn't know where Estonia exactly is, it would be the same for me if you asked me of a state in America!

Originally posted by Wanderer

You must cross the Atlantic Ocean. (the east of USA).But it is very big you can not cross it by swimming.You must cross it by plane or ship

Yep, luckily Helsinki is so close to Tallin, so I can swim to the gig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Mirva

Ok! And how long you think it takes to get there by swimming?!!? :tickled:
Good luck! :wave:

Well, the water will still be quite cold, so it might take a few extra hours, but it's hard to estimate the total time . I've been training in local lakes, so I'm in good shape... ;)

what the f*** am I talking about :confused:

Why did Katatonia choose to do a gig in Tallin? Who decided for it?
Is there a metal festival or something like that? Will they support another band?

Can we hope in another date somewhere else???

Greetings all!

I am the organizer of the Katatonia gig in Tallinn, Estonia, so if you are serious about coming to the concert from some other country, feel free to ask me the questions you need answers to! The official gig page is http://www.metal.ee/club/ - enter and go to the future section! Visa information can be found at http://www.vm.ee/eng/kat_132/915.html

Well... what more can I say? The ticket price will be 195 eek and the rates are 18:1 with usd and 16:1 with euro.

I won't be visiting these pages often, so email is probably the best way to contact me. I will be travelling 27.03-04.04, so I might not be able to reply right away.

Cheers and (perhaps) see you soon!