Gig thread

D

Dän

Not sure if this thread will be ok given that this is the TM forum, so I don't want to detract away from the lads. But I thought we could just have a thread about upcoming gigs, local and other wise. Plus it gives me an arena for which I can whore our bands gigs :kickass:

So, without further a-doo-doo

I had to scale to the pic as it was too big.

If you cant be fucked viewing it it's a Japanese Death metal band, Defiled, playing around Australia. We, Tzun Tzu, and a bunch of other bands are supporting them here in Adelaide, its our first gig as well!!! :headbang:

More whorage is required...
www.myspace.com/defiledjapan
www.myspace.com/tzuntzu

I think a gig thread is fine and am sure the TM boys aren't worried bout detraction from the band. Heck most of the threads on here are about other acts anyways!!!:lol:
Just don't forget to go to your next local TM gig or ya will be banned!!!
Also attend these so that i may afford to eat.

FEARSCAPE1webjune23rd-1.jpg

130707-newcastle-sml.jpg

Ill miss both of those Metal Evilution gigs

1) Ill be at Guns N Roses

2) Ill be in Melbourne

Sorry! Hope they go well! :)

And Im so going to that Defiled gig on the 7th of July!! Stargazer and Shackles... ooooo yeah!

I'll be going on the assumption that the only other Jap band I've seen (Argument Soul) kicked a lot of arse so this should be good too. It's weak logic but when metal and booze are involved I don't take much persuading :headbang:

I'll be going on the assumption that the only other Jap band I've seen (Argument Soul) kicked a lot of arse so this should be good too. It's weak logic but when metal and booze are involved I don't take much persuading :headbang:

STARRRRRRRRRRRRRGAZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.myspace.com/theserpentinquisitor

It's worth it just for them :kickass:

Let's get beered and punch hookers, Ferret!

I'll have a look when I'm on a computer with speakers but in the meanwhile, no - chasing hookers with eggs and fake syringes is one thing but I cannot condone physical violence against even the lowliest truckstop slop tray.

I'll have a look when I'm on a computer with speakers but in the meanwhile, no - chasing hookers with eggs and fake syringes is one thing but I cannot condone physical violence against even the lowliest truckstop slop tray.

It was just an expression - what it really means is expose your genitals in as many unique and bizarre ways as possible!

I'll be at Defiled! Shall be a great gig! Finally get to see Stargazer live! Many a long train trip they have kept me company haha.

The Arncliffe is riiiiiiiiiiiiight near the station, no way its 13 minutes. Five tops. Parking can be a little touch and go around there and also there's fuckall in the way of food shops/other pubs/etc around there open of a nighttime.

Haha well I did say according to whereis and they average out walking speeds for their maps. 17 mins whereis = 10 mins real life IMO. So yeah.. round about 5.. but these bastards will be drunk remember? So.. maybe 15 minutes.