Gig thread

Defiled gig was great last night, put on a great show. Our first gig went off without a hitch as well :headbang:

no - chasing hookers with eggs and fake syringes is one thing but I cannot condone physical violence against even the lowliest truckstop slop tray.

Best quote ever:lol: you have such a way with words Ferret, you should be a poet. As for this gig on Friday it sounds pretty damn awesome but ive got Stormy's the next night. Lack of funds means I could go to one and get shit faced or I could go to both and not drink:cry: unless you friendly chaps shout me. Come on who doesn't like a drunk Watto :kickass:

As for this gig on Friday it sounds pretty damn awesome but ive got Stormy's the next night. Lack of funds means I could go to one and get shit faced or I could go to both and not drink:cry: unless you friendly chaps shout me. Come on who doesn't like a drunk Watto :kickass:

Your duties for the weekend:

1) come to Stormy's
2) get shitfaced
You take care of #1 and I'll make sure you're taken care of for #2 :kickass:

Yeh wattzo, even tho its my birthday ill shout ya some drinks. Im sure Ferret with his trusty hip flask and me with my little bottle of JD or Red Label can get u drunketh.

I can't go and I'm stabbing myself for missing Stargazer. Call yourself a fan Nicole, geez..

This is what happens when you have to pay over $300 in airfares, move out and pay for storage and save for university textbooks within a month. Unfortunetly. They'll come back eventually.