Gigantour 2?

Rattlehed

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2006
Did anyone catch Anthrax on last year's Gigantour? How were they? Stupid question...obviously they rocked. Will Anthrax play Gigantour 2 if Mustaine offers again? Questions...:loco:
:kickass:

I heard a rumor that Anthrax would be on this years Gigantour, but, we'll have to wait a few more weeks and see what really happens.

I also heard;
Judas Priest
Overkill

There most likely is no credit to the Judas Priest rumors, and they tend to just piss me off. Honestly, Megadeth headling over Judas Priest?

At any rate, Anthrax doing it this year would kick all sorts of ass! Dave is confirming bands right now, and there have been no hints or notes from the Main Man himself.

i heard testament was on it...fuck if that is true along with megadeth, judas priest and anthrax i will so fuckin happy

Actually I heard that Priest was going to headline, and Megadeth would have the supporting slot.

But yeah if Priest is not there, it's not really a big deal. Gigantour has so much potential to kick ass. Especially since all the shit bands are on Ozzfest this year!

Anthrax on this big tour would be great, but so would another record!!

I think Mr. Rosenfeld said that after this leg of the tour, they won't be on the road for a while due to recording. Don't quote me on that, though.

Yeah. I think a quick summer run with those other thrash bands would do wonders for Anthrax AND all the other bands.

My goal is to see Anthrax and Exodus on the same bill before I die.