Gigantour 2006 ANNOUNCED!

mmmm I'd go to see those four bands...but it's not really playing anywhere near me

ticket costs will determine whether or not I go

Looks like a decent line up, hopefully some cool bands get added on the 2nd stage as well

Megadeth, Opeth, and Into Eternity are what will bring me, but the 2nd stage lineup and ticket prices could change my mind...I dunno tho, seein Opeth and I.E. on the same bill is pretty sweet.

Necro Joe said:
Do you just have a really boring, 7 day desk job, or are you doing stuff while leaving the PC switched on?

While my son has his afternoon nap, I potter about and leave the laptop on the kitchen counter. I work rotating shifts, so when I'm off, chances are there's no telly on, so I surf and post, really.

I wish this place was a bit livelier, tbh, 'cause the speed of posting is pretty slow.

Why Oakland? Why? San Jose has a colliseum too, you jerks, and it's way closer to me.

Opeth and Megadeth would be nice to see... but not worth a 4 hour drive, especially since the second biggest timeslot is probably going to go to Lamb of God or something and Opeth will probably get to play like 4 songs max