Gigantour

Sounds of the Underground had 40 minute sets... at least for the bigger bands that I saw [In Flames, Trivium, etc]... so, might be something like that?

J

I went last year but didn't show up until Fear Factory's last song.

Looking at an old forum post on another board with setlists from last year...
Bobaflex - 25 Minutes
Nevermore - 30 minutes
Life of Agony - 40 Minutes
Fear Factory - 45 Minutes
Anthrax - 75 Minutes
Megadeth - 90 minutes

Doesn't look like their coming to the Pacific NW this round though...bummer.

SPASTIK's show was messed up, a couple bands didnt show up, the lineup this year will be
The Smashup 20-30 minutes
Sanctity 20-30 minutes
Into Eternity 20-30 minutes
Overkill 20-30 minutes
Arch Enemy 20-30 minutes
Opeth 45 minutes
Lamb of God-hour and a half
Megadeth-hour and a half

The last three are in the correct order but the others im not sure about, the set times are right though.

loomis103 said:
SPASTIK's show was messed up, a couple bands didnt show up

Yeah, a few bands dropped for the last week or so of the tour. I don't know if messed up would be the proper term though :D

Blabber says still more bands to be announced I think, probably just one more I'd imagine as the set times are pretty small as is...

Opeth though, 45 minutes? So... 3 songs + maybe Demon of the Fall? :loco:

yeah opeth should get a longer set but unfourtunately lamb of god got the second headlining spot, but it will be awesome to see a 1.5 hours of LoG, I would just rather see opeth for that long though. ahh screw it let opeth play the entire night, 7 hours of opeth would kick ass.:kickass: :headbang:

When I saw Gigantour there were only four first-stage bands (Yay San Antonio! Booking done by twenty monkeys in a room on their break from writing the complete works of Shakespeare!): Nevermore (30-40 mins), Fear Factory (another 30-40 that I missed while waiting to get TGE signed by Nevermore), Dream Theater (I think about an hour and a half, I have an actual set list from the band and I could just add up all of the times), and finally Megadeth (an hour and a half or so).

I just missed LoG with the Unholy Alliance (month off... bloody summer school fucking up my summer calendar) and Arch Enemy when they came by last year, so I'm going to make a point of getting to at least one of these. Plus, seeing Megadeth and Opeth again wouldn't be bad...

Jeff