Gigantour Australia

i think i'd rather see the supports for the 2nd fest of the dead tour... but i wanna make the effort for M4TB seeing as its the last one ever! so it'll probably be festival of the dead on the 3rd, and a drive to canberra on the morning of the 4th... should be good though ;)

Well they're supposed to record next year sometime so I'm guessing mid to late 2008, assuming they'll tour Europe and the US before here.

And yeah I heard Tool sold out... not too fussed though.

I went on the ticketmaster site I think it was last night, and there isn't any info there or links to buy sydney tickets for Tool, so I figured they sold out.

in_absentia said:
argh why the hell do they have to be on the same days? who made that stupid ass mistake? i want to go to metal for the brain coz ive never been and its the last time but... Nevermore...

It's just an unfortunate clash - MFTB was supposed to be in September but them it was changed to November (I dunno why). I'm sure the MFTB organisers were aware of the Sydney festival but since it's on the same day I'm guessing nothing else could've been done.

No, seriously, forget the second day and just go to Metal For The Brain. :kickass: You'll get to see Nevermore the first night in Sydney and all the local bands on the second night you can see some other time (or at MFTB, hehe). With the exception of last year I've been going annually since 1998 and I've NEVER had a bad time there, it's always been worth it.

i wasn't planning on going to Gigantour. but i dunno why. in spite of the moment i bought a ticket. omfg thats like 9 gigs for me this year! well over a few hundred $$!!! and im going camping the next day so.... but hey it should be fun! hope to see some of you guys there

AshDLS said:
It's just an unfortunate clash - MFTB was supposed to be in September but them it was changed to November (I dunno why). I'm sure the MFTB organisers were aware of the Sydney festival but since it's on the same day I'm guessing nothing else could've been done.

No, seriously, forget the second day and just go to Metal For The Brain. :kickass: You'll get to see Nevermore the first night in Sydney and all the local bands on the second night you can see some other time (or at MFTB, hehe). With the exception of last year I've been going annually since 1998 and I've NEVER had a bad time there, it's always been worth it.

but arent Nevemore playing both nights??? and too late... i got my ticket already, yes i know i could sell it but im lazy so...