How did I miss this? Gigantour vol 2!

Takashi

Feb 8, 2005
Gigantour Vol 2, DVD and CD have been out since April, and I didn't even notice! IE is on both versions, with a different song on each!

Dvd: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gigantour-Vol-2-Various-Artists/dp/B0012EBV7O/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1205531696&sr=8-1"]Amazon[/ame]

01. The Smashup - Effigy
02. Sanctity - Beneath The Machine
03. Into Eternity - Severe Emotional Distress
04. Overkill - Necroshine
05. Overkill - Rotten To The Core
06. Arch Enemy - We Will Rise
07. Arch Enemy - Nemesis
08. Opeth - The Leper Affinity
09. Lamb Of God - Vigil
10. Lamb Of God - Now You've Got Something To Die For
11. Megadeth - Take No Prisoners
12. Megadeth - The Scorpion
13. Megadeth - Washington Is Next!

Cd: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gigantour-Vol-2-Various-Artists/dp/B0012EBU70/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1216660943&sr=8-2"]Amazon[/ame]

01. The Smash Up - Rachel's Day
02. Sanctity - Zeppo
03. Into Eternity - Timeless Winter
04. Overkill - Thanks For Nothing
05. Overkill - Long Time Dying
06. Arch Enemy - Nemesis
07. Arch Enemy - We Will Rise/bridge Of Destiny
08. Opeth - Window Pane
09. Lamb Of God - Vigil
10. Lamb Of God - Redneck
11. Lamb Of God - Now You've Got Something To Die For
12. Megadeth - Take No Prisoners
13. Megadeth - The Scorpion
14. Megadeth - Washington Is Next!

OMG! BUY BUY BUY!

I sampled the live CD. The performance was awful. It really was. I turned it off, completely disappointed, and glad I didn't pay money on it. As I reflected, I remembered this was right after a major lineup haul, and forgave them considering they've been getting so much tighter live lately.

I sampled the live CD. The performance was awful. It really was. I turned it off, completely disappointed, and glad I didn't pay money on it. As I reflected, I remembered this was right after a major lineup haul, and forgave them considering they've been getting so much tighter live lately.

It was also recorded after the one guitarist bailed on them I believe, so they were going as a quartet instead of a quintet like how they normally play as. There is actually a short interview section about that on the DVD about the guy leaving and Mustaine praising them for continuing without him.