Gigantour 2 bands

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
Overkill will be doing headlining shows on the off days of this tour as well; so keep checking here for updates.

hmm there is an offdate between the last ca date and the nv date. another sf show would be badass.

ShadowsWithin said:
Lol your joking right? they have some of the best clean vocals in there style, especially the harmony parts.
and there all incredibly good musicians.

Their = belonging to them
They're = they are
There = in or at that place

Enemy242 said:
Overkill is on the second stage? thats so wrong. lamb of god above overkill. psht.
Lamb of God towers over Overkill when it comes to popularity.

Remember, it's a business.

Will Bozarth said:
am I the only one confused as to why Mustaine brought the band "Lamb of God" along? You'd figure it would be a no-go, since they have the word GOD in their name

They used to be called Burn the Priest. :lol:

I get the opening date in San Diego probably because it is Dave's hometown, but I'm not sure where they can do this outdoors. Last time it was a college ampitheater that only holds about 3500 people, but no way that is big enough with LOG and Opeth on the bill.

could someone suggest some Overkill songs to me? because the ones they have up on the Gigantour site suck. But i'll probably get flamed for saying that. But I think that those songs are fucking trash.

most of the songs they have up are shit. here are a few good ones

Elimination
Bare Bones
Rotten to the Core
Fuck You
Deny the Cross
Fatal If Swallowed
Thanx For Nothin'