megadeth
opeth
arch enemy
overkill
sanctity
lamb of god
into eternity

thats the first stage.
wtf? is there only one stage? are you sure this is a confirmation about LoG because they said nothing about it last night at the UAT, which by the way was fucking awesome. there is also a band called the smashup that is gona be a gigantour

deathstrike from hell said:
megadeth
opeth
arch enemy
overkill
sanctity
lamb of god
into eternity

thats the first stage.

Into Eternity? Ew. I almost don't wanna go just because i'll have to put up with that shit. They've got the worst vocals out of any metal band, ever. :puke: The rest of that though, thats really good. Just to see Overkill would rule totally.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Into Eternity? Ew. I almost don't wanna go just because i'll have to put up with that shit. They've got the worst vocals out of any metal band, ever. :puke: The rest of that though, thats really good. Just to see Overkill would rule totally.
Yeah, I totally agree with you there. Into Eternity suck.

i <3 opeth, and i like into eternity and megadeth... but i dont want to sit around and watch that other shit. Only reason I went to (not just one, but 2) gigantours last year was because i fucked up when buying tickets, and i like nevermore a whole lot. Fucking hell if id ever sit through the dillenger escape plan again... then again i didnt watch them both times, as i was pre occupied during their sets

Mike said:
i <3 opeth, and i like into eternity and megadeth... but i dont want to sit around and watch that other shit. Only reason I went to (not just one, but 2) gigantours last year was because i fucked up when buying tickets, and i like nevermore a whole lot. Fucking hell if id ever sit through the dillenger escape plan again... then again i didnt watch them both times, as i was pre occupied during their sets
Were you at the House Of Blues show in Atlantic City? I had to sit through DEP's 45 minute set there. Horrible.