Gigantour Question!!!

Kochon

Fuck.
May 25, 2007
Montréal
www.ahhahh.com
Hey guys i'm gonna go at the Montreal show on the flat, but i don't know In Flames or Megadeth that much, could somebody tell me what songs they might play so i can listen to them so i can enjoy the show? thanks!!:headbang:

wtf you dont know any megadeth shit???

megadeth will likely play:

symphony of destruction
holy wars
mechanix
peace sells
hangar 18
kick the chair
tornado of souls
wake up dead

idk they change around their set's a lot but these will probably make it in

in flames:

pinball map (always opening song)
trigger
insipid 2000
behind space
colony
clayman
moonshield
episode 666
cloud connected
drifter

just a bare bones list of those bands songs that are popular/good and will probably be played live

honey, there's a Gigantour thread ;)

but I'm going to say alot off United Abominations amongst their most well known songs like Symphony of Destruction, Hangar 18, Peace Sells, etc...

In Flames, having a new album coming out around Gigantour time will most likely play alot off the new album.

Hey guys i'm gonna go at the Montreal show on the flat, but i don't know In Flames or Megadeth that much, could somebody tell me what songs they might play so i can listen to them so i can enjoy the show? thanks!!:headbang:

try posting in the fucking gigantour thread.

I might be able to go to one of those California shows, maybe. If I come, I'll shout Moonshield with you :)

37.50 on ticketmaster for general admission. but of course with all the "convenience" fees ticketmaster charges, it ends up to be about $51 :erk:

37.50 on ticketmaster for general admission. but of course with all the "convenience" fees ticketmaster charges, it ends up to be about $51 :erk:

Yeah....I was gonna buy my friend a ticket so I would have someone to go with...but fuck that. She won't enjoy it enough to warrant spending $50. I'll just get 1 ticket, and spend the rest on booze.

Yeah....I was gonna by my friend a ticket so I would have someone to go with...but fuck that. She won't enjoy it enough to warrant spending $50. I'll just get 1 ticket, and spend the rest on booze.

so how much is poon really worth? :lol:

Taken from www.bravewords.com concerning Megadeth.

"These are all the songs we've got prepared, ready to go, approved by me, we've run over every note and we are ready to do them," he reveals and they are as follows: 'Sleepwalker', 'Take No Prisoners', 'Wake Up Dead', 'Skin 'O My Teeth', Washington Is Next', 'Kick The Chair', 'Darkest Hour', 'Hangar 18', 'Gears Of War', 'À Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)', 'Tornado Of Souls', 'Ashes In Your Mouth', 'Never Walk Alone... A Call To Arms', 'Symphony Of Destruction', 'Trust', 'Peace Sells', 'Burnt Ice', 'Holy Wars', 'Mechanix' and 'She-Wolf'."

Mustaine continues: "And we have 'Blackmail The Universe', ' 'Set The World Afire', 'Devil's Island' and 'Reckoning Day' that Chris and I are still working on so that we can give it some variety."

--

As for, In Flames just did a gig in Moscow and performed the following setlist: 'Intro', 'Leeches', 'Crawl Through Knives', 'Dead Alone', 'Pinball Map', 'Trigger', 'Episode 666', 'Graveland', 'Colony', 'System', 'Bottled', 'Egonomic', 'Come Clarity', 'Only For The Weak', 'Cloud Connected', 'Quiet Place', 'Take This Life', 'My Sweet Shadow'.

Megadeth has always a good setlist. Happy to finally be able to see "Ashes In Your Mouth" and to see "Take No Prisoners" another time.

In Flames' set suck as it's been the case since 2002 approximately. Real nice to see "Graveland" but only having "Episode 666" as the other old song (not even "Behind Space") isn't enough for me. I don't even consider songs from Colony to be "old" In Flames. But then again that's just my opinion...

It's clearly not enough, IF has to more older songs, and not just Graveland, Episode 666 and Behind Space.

I want to see Gyroscope, Dead Eternity, even Upon an Oaken Throne.